Stay warm without cranking up the thermostat with the Vornado VHM500 All Metal All Room Heater. With a variety of temperature and power setting, this is an economic way to stay comfortable on cold winter nights.
- Measures 9.38" L x 9.2" W x 11.67" H - Made of 89% metal and 11% plastic
- Dual display allows temperature to be seen at any angle - 1,500 watts
- Designed to cover rooms up to 250 sq. ft. - Exterior remains cool even on the highest settings
- "Vortex action" heats the whole room by using the walls and ceiling to circulate heat
- Use the Vornado VHM500 All Metal All Room Heater to stay warm without heating the whole house
2 Heat Settings | Vornado VHM500 All Metal All Room Heater - Push Button Controls
Room heating units are an easy in addition to more cost effective way to help keep you comfy once the temps decrease . By warming the living space you choose instead of your whole house , they will help in keeping down your energy expenditures.
One can find 3 primary types of area heaters that folks choose . These include the ceramic , oil filled and infared forms and each has got their own advantages and cons.
Ceramic space heaters do the job by applying voltage to ceramic materials that produce heat that is then transferred to aluminium materials that heat up . A fan then directs the heated air exactly where the operator prefers it.
Infrared heating units employ long wave infrared radiation to give heat.
Oil filled heaters still require an electrical source to perform but make use of oil as a heat reservoir and sends heat by using convection to the outside surface area of the product . These are effective to operate however given that the outside surfaces get heated they should be used carefully to avoid any fires or burns.