Stay warm without cranking up the thermostat with the Vornado VHM500 All Metal All Room Heater. With a variety of temperature and power setting, this is an economic way to stay comfortable on cold winter nights.
- Measures 9.38" L x 9.2" W x 11.67" H - Made of 89% metal and 11% plastic
- Dual display allows temperature to be seen at any angle - 1,500 watts
- Designed to cover rooms up to 250 sq. ft. - Exterior remains cool even on the highest settings
- "Vortex action" heats the whole room by using the walls and ceiling to circulate heat
- Use the Vornado VHM500 All Metal All Room Heater to stay warm without heating the whole house
2 Heat Settings | Vornado VHM500 All Metal All Room Heater - Push Button Controls
Space or room heating units are a handy as well as affordable approach to aid in keeping you snug and toasty once the weather conditions fall . Through heating up the area you require and not the entire dwelling , they are able to aid in keeping down your energy fees.
One can find three main kinds of space heaters that customers opt for . These include the ceramic , oil filled and infared models and each one has got their own benefits and down sides.
Ceramic space heaters function by applying voltage to ceramic components that gives off heat and that is then transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan then sends the warmed up air at the place the person needs and wants it.
Infrared heaters utilize long wave infrared radiation to produce heat.
Oil filled heaters still require a source of electricity to work but apply oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat using convection to the outside surface area of the unit . These are generally cost-efficient to utilize but by reason that the outside areas get hot they must be used with caution to stop any fires or burns.