Stay warm without cranking up the thermostat with the Vornado VHM500 All Metal All Room Heater. With a variety of temperature and power setting, this is an economic way to stay comfortable on cold winter nights.
- Measures 9.38" L x 9.2" W x 11.67" H - Made of 89% metal and 11% plastic
- Dual display allows temperature to be seen at any angle - 1,500 watts
- Designed to cover rooms up to 250 sq. ft. - Exterior remains cool even on the highest settings
- "Vortex action" heats the whole room by using the walls and ceiling to circulate heat
- Use the Vornado VHM500 All Metal All Room Heater to stay warm without heating the whole house
2 Heat Settings | Vornado VHM500 All Metal All Room Heater - Push Button Controls
Space heaters are a handy and affordable approach to help keep you cozy the moment the temps plunge . By just heating up the room or space you would like rather than your entire house , they will be able to help keep down your power fees.
You will find 3 main designs of area heaters that folks buy . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared types and each includes their unique benefits and disadvantages.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic elements that produce heat and that is then transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan subsequently distributes the warmed up air wherever the end user prefers it.
Infrared heating units employ long wave infrared radiation to provide you heat.
Oil filled heaters still call for an electrical source to function but make use of oil as a heat reservoir and transfers heat using convection to the outside surface area of the device . These are economical to use however due to the fact that the outside areas end up getting hot they must run with care to avoid any fires or burns.