This hardworking reliable portable propane gas heater by Heatmaxx is designed to provide instant propane-fueled heat for use on construction site, garage, workshop, barn, camp ground, industrial & agricultural work space and more. Heater can be used as an emergency heat-source during the outage, however you need to take care about proper location for the heater, because it gets hot and has an open flame. This indoor/outdoor convection heater is designed with a large sturdy base design to prevent tipping. This portable heater offers three easily controlled heat settings as well as a slide-up burn chamber assembly that slides up or down to release more or less heat to suit your heating needs. The hand push button ignition eliminates the need for electrical use. 20, 40 or 100 lb Propane LP Cylinder Required for Operation (Not Included) Heats up to 1,250 square feet (6,000 to 50,000 BTU) within a 360 degree radius for more uniform multi-directional heating. Can be safely used as indoor propane heater with a proper ventilation.
50,000 BTU Indoor/Outdoor Propane Convection Heater Reliable and Safe Portable Gas Heater for Garage Workshop Barn Construction...
- This propane convection heater heats up to 1,250 SQ FT within a 360 degree radius
- Automatic SAFETY thermostat shutoff and large sturdy base to prevent tipping
- COMPACT and easy slide-up burn chamber assembly
- Can be used for OUTDOOR and INDOOR with proper ventilation
- No electricity required, inner windshield, easy ignition, 10ft hose and regulator