5000W 240V, RCP502S "The Hot One" garage and shop heater. Requires a 30 amp receptacle for use.
- 5000-watt premium utility heater at 240 volts provides warmth for large hard to heat areas like garages and workshops
- Note: Included 6 foot cord requires a NEMA #6-30 (polarized) 30 amp receptacle for operation. Please check your receptacle and/or with your electrician before purchase
- Includes bracket for wall mount or floor stand use
- Rugged USA made 20-gauge steel construction, with a baked-on powder coated paint finish for long-lasting wear
- Built-in fan-only switch provides comfortable air only circulation for summer months
Cadet RCP502S 5,000-Watt Portable Garage Heater
Space heaters are a handy and more cost effective way to help to keep you warm and comfy the moment the temperature ranges go down . Through heating the space or room you desire rather than the entire home , they should help keep down your power expenses.
There are three primary types of space heating units that folks shop for . These types are the ceramic , oil filled and infared forms and each one features their unique advantages and cons.
Ceramic space heaters run by applying voltage to ceramic components that make heat and that is then transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan next sends the warmed up air wherever the customer desires it.
Infrared heaters utilize long wave infrared radiation to give you heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require an electrical source to work but employ oil as a heat reservoir and transfers heat using convection to the outside surface area of the product . They are effective to operate but due to the fact the outside areas get heated they must run carefully to stop any fires or burns.