Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
No features available.
This heater is factory reconditioned by Procom heating in the USA to perform like new the cedar ridge dual fuel vent-free infrared heater by Procom heating gives you a stylish cabinet design while incorporating the same great benefits of a traditional vent-free heater. Features the thermostat control that automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature and the oxygen depletion sensor with an automatic shut-off setting. The patented dual fuel technology allows the heater to use both natural gas and propane gas, to heat up to 750 square feet of living space. This 99.9% efficient infrared heater does not require electricity to operate, which is ideal for power outages and other emergencies. Perfect for any type of homes and conditions .
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- 25,000 Maximum BTU When Using Natural Gas
- 24,000 Maximum BTU When Using Propane Gas
- Heats Up To 1,400 Sq. Ft.
- 20,000 Maximum BTU When Using Natural Gas
- 16,000 Maximum BTU When Using Propane Gas
- Heats up to 950 sq. ft.
- Safety assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen depletion sensor)
- Battery assisted piezo ignition
- Product dimensions: (24.25" h x 25.50" w x 8.50" d)
- REPLACES PART DESA NUMBER 098514-01
- Also sold as
- The 098514-01 Thermocouple will fit the following Comfort Glow Vent-Free wall heater model numbers:
- Package includes 39" thermocouple 1pc
- Material: Copper; Power: Natural and Propane Gas
- Product Type: Vent - Free Wall Heater
Last update on 2018-10-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2018-10-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API