Stay cozy inside during the colder months with the Lasko Ceramic Tower Heater with Save Smart Technology. It is convenient for use in any home or office setting. This Lasko tower heater has an elongated heating element. It provides penetrating air velocity and widespread oscillation for total comfort. The Lasko space heater also features a 7-hour timer and two quiet comfort settings. All of these can be controlled at your fingertips with its multi-function remote control.
- Provides effecting heating for most rooms in your home|Lasko space heater features a 7-hour timer
- Elongated heating element|2 quiet comfort settings|Keeps you warm and cozy inside as the temperature drops outside
- Penetrating air velocity|Multi-function remote control|Portable and made for use in any home or office setting
- Lasko tower heater offers widespread oscillation|Generates all-over warmth for complete comfort
- Save-Smart Technology|Safe Ceramic Warmth engineering to offer peace of mind
Ceramic Tower Heater with Save Smart Technology
Space heating units are a handy in addition to cost efficient solution to assist in keeping you warm the moment the temperature ranges plunge . By just warming up the room or space you wish and not the entire building , they are able to help keep down your power costs.
You will find three main styles of space heating units that individuals choose . These types are the ceramic , oil filled and infared kinds and each one features their unique advantage and negatives.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic elements that generate heat that is then transferred to aluminium parts that heat up . A fan next directs the heated air where the end user wants it.
Infrared heating units use long wave infrared radiation to supply heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have a source of electricity to run but make use of oil as a heat reservoir and moves heat through the use of convection to the outside surface area of the product . They can be effective to operate however by reason that the outside parts end up getting hot they should be used with care to prevent any fires or burns.