Stay cozy inside during the colder months with the Lasko Ceramic Tower Heater with Save Smart Technology. It is convenient for use in any home or office setting. This Lasko tower heater has an elongated heating element. It provides penetrating air velocity and widespread oscillation for total comfort. The Lasko space heater also features a 7-hour timer and two quiet comfort settings. All of these can be controlled at your fingertips with its multi-function remote control.
- Provides effecting heating for most rooms in your home|Lasko space heater features a 7-hour timer
- Elongated heating element|2 quiet comfort settings|Keeps you warm and cozy inside as the temperature drops outside
- Penetrating air velocity|Multi-function remote control|Portable and made for use in any home or office setting
- Lasko tower heater offers widespread oscillation|Generates all-over warmth for complete comfort
- Save-Smart Technology|Safe Ceramic Warmth engineering to offer peace of mind
Ceramic Tower Heater with Save Smart Technology
Space or room heaters are a convenient in addition to practical way to aid in keeping you comfortable when ever the conditions plunge . By warming the room or space you want instead of your whole residence , these products can help to keep down your power cost.
One can find three major types of space heating units that folks decide to buy . These include the ceramic , oil filled and infared variants and each one contains their unique benefits and shortcomings.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic materials that gives off heat and that is then transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan subsequently controls the warmed up air exactly where the customer prefers it.
Infrared heaters utilize long wave infrared radiation to supply heat.
Oil filled heaters still require a source of electricity to operate but use oil as a heat reservoir and sends heat by using convection to the outside surface area of the device . They are generally effective to use but bear in mind as a result of the outside parts end up getting hot they should be be utilized with caution to avoid any fires or burns.