Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- For Larger Garages & Shops (7500 Watts / 240 Volts)
No description available.
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- EASY TO USE: Simply turn the dial to high or low heat, or fan only, and then, using the other dial, adjust the intensity to your comfort. A red power indicator light shows when the device is on.
- SUPER PORTABLE POWER: Small in size and lightweight with a convenient carrying handle, this portable heater can take away the chill and warm you up whenever and wherever you need it.
- SAVVY TECHNOLOGY: These heaters use a Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) heating system in which specialized ceramic heating discs enhance the transfer of heat in small spaces.
- Thermostat control
- Fan-forced for wide heat dispersion
- Heavy gauge steel body
- 5000/4000/3000 watts
- Reliable 240v 60Hz 1-Phase hardwired connection
- safety tip over power cut off switch
- Blends into Your Decor - with a stylish body and finish this space heater looks more like a piece of art than a space heater. Combined with a powerful ceramic heating element and 3 quiet settings this heater is ideal for around the home
- Adjustable Thermostat - allows you to adjust the heater's 1500 watt ceramic heating element. With easy to read LED temperature settings you can select temperatures from 60F to 85F or select max heat for maximum warmth
- Built-in Timer - can be programmed from 1 hour to 7 hours. Simply press the timer button on the digital control panel to easily program the timer in 1 hour intervals. Once the timer is set the heater will automatically shut off after the programmed time
- CONVENIENT CONTROL: The entire heater is controlled with a single pull string. It operates both heat settings, as well as the halogen light. The heater can also be used without having the light on simultaneously so you can use the heater
- ADVANCED SAFETY SYSTEM: This heater is designed with all the necessary safety features so you feel secure in your garage or commercial area. I has an overheat protection sensor and safety metal grille to minimize fire hazards, as well as a 3 prong grounded plug to protect from electrical risks.
- CEILING MOUNTED FEATURE: There are a lot of risks with floor and wall heaters. It's more likely for them to fall over or objects to fall into them. The ceiling mount provides you with extra safety, security, and floor space. It minimizes hazards and risks wherever you need your heater.
Last update on 2018-12-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2018-12-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API