For more than a decade, Comfort Zone has grown to become a trusted brand, recognized nationally as a leader in home environment products. The 240-Volt Ceiling-Mount Heater features 3 heat levels up to 5,000 watts. It is also fan forced for wide area circulation.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- 5000/4000/3000 watts
- Reliable 240v 60Hz 1-Phase hardwired connection
- safety tip over power cut off switch
- power and caution indicator lights
- Adjustable thermostat
- 208/240V Heavy Duty, High Output Heater, Hard-Wired 208V or 240V Connection
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body, Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- 3 Heat Levels 5000/4000/3000 watts and Thermostat Control
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights, Works on Low 208V for NYC and Safety Overheat Protection System
- Fan-Forced for wide area circulation, Adjustable louvers to direct output, Adjustable installation angle
Comfort Zone Industrial Steel Electric Ceiling Mount Heater, 3 Heat Levels up to 5,000 watts, White
Room or space heating units are an easy and affordable solution to assist in keeping you warm and cozy the moment the temperature decrease . By heating up the room you choose rather than your entire house , they are able to assist in keeping down your energy bills.
You will find 3 main types of room heaters that folks buy . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared forms and each one contains their own advantages and draw backs.
Ceramic space heaters run by applying voltage to ceramic materials that make heat and that is next transferred to aluminium materials that heat up . A fan next directs the heated air exactly where the person desires it.
Infrared heating units utilize long wave infrared radiation to generate heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have electric power to function however make use of oil as a heat reservoir and sends heat by way of convection to the outside surface area of the product . They are cost-efficient to run however due to the fact the outside surfaces get heated they should be be used with care to prevent any fires or burns.