Specification: Model: NSB-200C4L Voltage: 120V Frequency: 60Hz Power: 1000/2000W Warranty period: 1 year
- TWO POWER SETTINGS: 2000-watt high setting and 1000-watt low setting satisfy your different needs.
- GET INSTANT WARM: The ceramic tower heater radiates instant heat in small and medium rooms, and wide-angle oscillation distributes warm air to more parts of the room quickly and efficiently.
- ABSOLUTE SAFETY: Safe heat thermal cut-off prevents overheating and internal tip over safety switch automatically turns the unit off. Built-in ceramic safety and self-regulating ceramic element also guarantee safety.
- EASY TO STORE AND MOVE: Slim-type design for easy storage and the recessed handle for room-to-room mobility.
- RELIABLE AND FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE: Always be ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame. 30-day money back guarantee, 12-month replacement warranty and lifetime support guarantee.
Delightyourlife SWM 1500W Tower Heater, Ceramic Oscillating Heater with Remote Control and Timer Silver Space Heater
Area heaters are a handy and inexpensive option to assist in keeping you snug and toasty once the temps lower . By warming up the room or space you require as opposed to the entire home , they could help to keep down your energy cost.
You can find three primary types of space or room heating units that individuals purchase . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared forms and each provides their own advantages and disadvantages.
Ceramic space heaters do the job by applying voltage to ceramic components that make heat and that is next transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan subsequently directs the warmed up air at the place the individual needs and wants it.
Infrared heaters employ long wave infrared radiation to provide heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require electric power to operate but utilize oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat by way of convection to the outside surface area of the unit . They are generally cost-efficient to use but due to the fact that the outside surfaces become heated they must be used with caution to stop any fires or burns.