Specification: Model: NSB-200C4L Voltage: 120V Frequency: 60Hz Power: 1000/2000W Warranty period: 1 year
- TWO POWER SETTINGS: 2000-watt high setting and 1000-watt low setting satisfy your different needs.
- GET INSTANT WARM: The ceramic tower heater radiates instant heat in small and medium rooms, and wide-angle oscillation distributes warm air to more parts of the room quickly and efficiently.
- ABSOLUTE SAFETY: Safe heat thermal cut-off prevents overheating and internal tip over safety switch automatically turns the unit off. Built-in ceramic safety and self-regulating ceramic element also guarantee safety.
- EASY TO STORE AND MOVE: Slim-type design for easy storage and the recessed handle for room-to-room mobility.
- RELIABLE AND FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE: Always be ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame. 30-day money back guarantee, 12-month replacement warranty and lifetime support guarantee.
Delightyourlife SWM 1500W Tower Heater, Ceramic Oscillating Heater with Remote Control and Timer Silver Space Heater
Space or room heating units are an easy as well as cost efficient option to assist in keeping you comfy once the temperatures lower . By just warming up the room you want rather than the entire dwelling , they should help keep down your power cost.
There are three primary types of space heaters that folks choose . These are the ceramic , oil filled and infared models and each possesses their unique advantages and shortcomings.
Ceramic space heaters do the job by applying voltage to ceramic elements that make heat which is next transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan then controls the heated air wherever the customer desires it.
Infrared heaters make use of long wave infrared radiation to deliver heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require electricity to operate but make use of oil as a heat reservoir and moves heat by using convection to the outside surface area of the model . They are generally cost-efficient to operate however as a result of the outside areas get hot they are required to be used carefully to prevent any fires or burns.