This attractive stove heater display realistic electric flames. Both useful and beautiful, this engaging design features a (XX) BTU quartz infrared heater with thermostat control. This super-efficient technology warms you instantly and directly. Rather than warming just the air, this quartz infrared stove actually warms you with the infrared waves.The flames operate independently for ambiance with or without heat. The stove is designed to heat up to 1,000 square feet, and its compact size makes it easy to move from room to room. A great functional accent!
It is perfect for zone heating and is low on energy use, so you can turn down the thermostat this winter.
Realistic flame effect with glowing log and ember bed can operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
Overheat protection, heater will instantly shut off before overheating
Heating element is designed to provide nearly instant heat upon initial operation and will generate up to (XX) BTUs of heat while utilizing only 1500W of electricity.
Large LED display panel with simple and easy push button controls to alter your desired temperature or overall performance settings.
Color: Dark Brown
Power: 1500 Watts
Heat Setting: High/Low
Flames Operate Independently: Yes
Temperature Range: 59-95 degrees
Display Dimension: 9"(W) x 5-3/4"(H)
Overall Dimension: 15-1/2"(L) x 13"(W) x 16-1/4"(H)
Certifications: ETL, CSA, UL Listed
Portable Electric Heater
Remote Control (Batteries not included)
*Note Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly*
- It is perfect for zone heating and is low on energy use, so you can turn down the thermostat this winter
- Realistic flame effect with glowing log & ember bed; Able to operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Uses 4 infrared quartz heating elements
- Overheat protection, heater will instantly shut off before overheating
- Infrared heat helps to maintain the natural humidity within the air, resulting in moist, comfortable heat without drying out the room's air