Safety, quiet and comfort all wrapped up in the new De'Longhi heater.This compact desktop unit features silent system that reduces noise by up to half that of comparable models . Great for use in bedrooms or while the family watches television.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Safe Heat 1500-watt digital ceramic heater for instant focused personal heat in small to medium rooms
- Silent System that reduces noise by half vs. earlier De'Longhi models
- Multiple heat settings: Minimum, Boost and EcoEnergy function for up to 40% energy savings
- Easy to use digital control panel with LCD display, 24-hour timer, includes full function remote control
- Side to side motorized oscillation to distribute warm air to more parts of the room quickly and efficiently
- Ceramic heating element provides fast and powerful spot heat safely
- Safe Heat thermal cut-off prevents overheating and internal tip over safety switch automatically turns the unit off if it falls over
- ECO function saves energy by automatically adjusting heat and power settings for the most comfortable and economical warmth
DeLonghi DCH5915ER DeLonghi Safe Heat Ceramic Heater with Silent System
Room or space heaters are an easy as well as cost efficient solution to help keep you snug when ever the temperatures decrease . As a result of heating the area that will be required rather than your whole dwelling , they can help keep down your power bills.
There are actually 3 primary types of area heating units that people opt for . These include the ceramic , oil filled and infared types and each possesses their unique advantage and disadvantages.
Ceramic space heaters run by applying voltage to ceramic materials that generate heat which is then transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan next sends the warmed up air at the place the customer desires it.
Infrared heating units utilize long wave infrared radiation to give you heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have a source of electricity to function however apply oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat by means of convection to the outside surface area of the product . These are cost-efficient to run but bear in mind due to the fact that the outside areas become heated they are required to run with caution to prevent any fires or burns.