Safety, quiet and comfort all wrapped up in the new De'Longhi heater.This compact desktop unit features silent system that reduces noise by up to half that of comparable models . Great for use in bedrooms or while the family watches television.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Safe Heat 1500-watt digital ceramic heater for instant focused personal heat in small to medium rooms
- Silent System that reduces noise by half vs. earlier De'Longhi models
- Multiple heat settings: Minimum, Boost and EcoEnergy function for up to 40% energy savings
- Easy to use digital control panel with LCD display, 24-hour timer, includes full function remote control
- Side to side motorized oscillation to distribute warm air to more parts of the room quickly and efficiently
- Ceramic heating element provides fast and powerful spot heat safely
- Safe Heat thermal cut-off prevents overheating and internal tip over safety switch automatically turns the unit off if it falls over
- ECO function saves energy by automatically adjusting heat and power settings for the most comfortable and economical warmth
DeLonghi DCH5915ER DeLonghi Safe Heat Ceramic Heater with Silent System
Room heaters are a handy as well as inexpensive option to aid in keeping you warm and comfy when ever the temps lower . By just warming the room or space that will be required and not the whole dwelling , these products can aid in keeping down your energy fees.
There are 3 main designs of space or room heating units that folks choose . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared models and each features their own advantage and drawbacks.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic components that gives off heat and that is next transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan subsequently sends the warmed air wherever the operator desires it.
Infrared heating units make use of long wave infrared radiation to supply heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have an electrical source to operate however apply oil as a heat reservoir and transfers heat through convection to the outside surface area of the product . They can be cost-efficient to utilize but bear in mind by reason that the outside surfaces become heated they need to be utilized carefully to stop any fires or burns.