Safety, quiet and comfort all wrapped up in the new De'Longhi heater. Features silent system that reduces noise by up to half that of comparable models . Great for use in bedrooms or while the family watches television.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Safe Heat 1500-watt digital ceramic tower heater for instant focused personal heat in small to medium rooms
- Silent System that reduces noise by half vs. earlier De'Longhi models
- Multiple heat settings: Minimum, Boost and EcoEnergy function for up to 40% energy savings
- Easy to use digital control panel with LCD display, 24-hour timer, includes full function remote control
- Side to side motorized oscillation to distribute warm air to more parts of the room quickly and efficiently
- Ceramic heating element provides fast and powerful spot heat safely
- Safe Heat thermal cut-off prevents overheating and internal tip over safety switch automatically turns the unit off if it falls over
- ECO function saves energy by automatically adjusting heat and power settings for the most comfortable and economical warmth
DeLonghi TCH7915ER DeLonghi Safe Heat Tower Ceramic Heater with Silent System
Room or space heaters are a convenient and affordable solution to help in keeping you snug and toasty once the temps decrease . By just heating up the space or room that will be required as opposed to the whole house , they will be able to help keep down your power expenditures.
There are three main kinds of area heaters that customers shop for . These are the ceramic , oil filled and infared kinds and each one contains their unique advantages and drawbacks.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic materials that gives off heat and that is then transferred to aluminium materials that heat up . A fan then controls the heated up air where the user prefers it.
Infrared heaters employ long wave infrared radiation to supply heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have a source of electricity to run however use oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat using convection to the outside surface area of the unit . They are cost-efficient to operate however by reason that the outside surfaces become hot they should be used with caution to protect against any fires or burns.