Safety, quiet and comfort all wrapped up in the new De'Longhi heater. Features silent system that reduces noise by up to half that of comparable models . Great for use in bedrooms or while the family watches television.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Safe Heat 1500-watt digital ceramic tower heater for instant focused personal heat in small to medium rooms
- Silent System that reduces noise by half vs. earlier De'Longhi models
- Multiple heat settings: Minimum, Boost and EcoEnergy function for up to 40% energy savings
- Easy to use digital control panel with LCD display, 24-hour timer, includes full function remote control
- Side to side motorized oscillation to distribute warm air to more parts of the room quickly and efficiently
- Ceramic heating element provides fast and powerful spot heat safely
- Safe Heat thermal cut-off prevents overheating and internal tip over safety switch automatically turns the unit off if it falls over
- ECO function saves energy by automatically adjusting heat and power settings for the most comfortable and economical warmth
DeLonghi TCH7915ER DeLonghi Safe Heat Tower Ceramic Heater with Silent System
Space or room heaters are an easy and economical way to help to keep you snug if the temps decline . By heating up the space or room you prefer and not all of your building , they will be able to help in keeping down your power bills.
You will discover three primary types of area heating units that customers shop for . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared kinds and each includes their own advantage and draw backs.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic materials that generate heat and that is next transferred to aluminium parts that heat up . A fan next sends the heated air where the person desires it.
Infrared heating units make use of long wave infrared radiation to give you heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require electric power to run however apply oil as a heat reservoir and moves heat using convection to the outside surface area of the unit . These are generally cost-efficient to use but due to the fact that the outside parts end up getting heated they need to be used carefully to prevent any fires or burns.