Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
No features available.
No description available.
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- Can heat up a large room with Auto Energy Saving Model With High and Low Feature. Tip-over protection and Overheat protection
- Dual Heating Systems featuring infrared quartz tube + PTC with 12hr automatic shut-off timer
- IR Remote Control, High Pressure Low Noise Blower with Noise level 39 dB super quiet
- Newly Engineered and Designed in USA with Advanced Dual Heating System. 1500W with High and Low Temperature Settings range 50 to 85 degree
- Can heat up a large room with Dual Heating System: Infrared Quartz tube + PTC. Tip-over protection and Overheat protection
- Built-in humidifier produces a cool mist to add much needed humidity to dry, winter air
- Heavy duty 240V single Phase 10000W electric heater
- Hardwired, wall/ceiling-mounted heater
- Remote controlled thermostat with temperature range from 50 - 90 degree
- Newly Engineered and Designed in USA with Advanced Dual Heating System. 1500W with High and Low Temperature Settings range 50 to 86 degrees.
- The Dr Infrared Heater's advanced dual heating systems increase heat transfer rate, and evenly heats your space up to 1,000 square feet, fast. The newly engineered heater produces 60% more heat than the other models in the market. Great supplemental heating source.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) USA and Canada that ensures highest safety standards. Perfectly safe around the children and pets with no exposed heating elements. Overheat Cut Off and Tip Over Protection System
- Adjustable thermostat ; self-regulating red ceramic element; quiet operation
- Build-in automatic overheat, tip over protection ; convenient Big carrying handle
- 1500-Watt high setting, 1000-watt low setting, and fan-only option
Last update on 2018-11-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2018-11-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API