This attractive infrared heater blends in well in any room's decor, whether used as a heater in the bedroom or as an extra table in the living room. The nightstand inspired model comes with an improved system that produces higher heat output and airflow rate than the previous models.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Can heat up a large room with Dual Heating System: Infrared Quartz tube + PTC
- Produces 60-percent more heat or 50 degree higher than other brands in the market
- Modern design with furniture-grade cabinet makes this nightstand heater a great way to update your bedroom décor
- Accurate electronic thermostat with push button power and mode setting. Dial for temperature and timer setting
- Electronic Thermostat: range 50 to 86 degrees
- Rated to heat up to 1000 square feet with Dual Heating System: Infrared Quartz tube + PTC
Dr Infrared Heater DR999, 1500W, Advanced Dual Heating System with Nightstand Design, Furniture-Grade Cabinet, Remote Control
Room heaters are a convenient as well as cost-effective way to help in keeping you warm and comfy the moment the weather conditions plunge . By warming up the area one needs and not all of your dwelling , they will aid in keeping down your energy expenses.
One can find 3 major types of space heating units that folks order . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared types and each comes with their unique advantages and disadvantages.
Ceramic space heaters function by applying voltage to ceramic elements that generate heat which is then transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan subsequently distributes the warmed air exactly where the individual wants it.
Infrared heating units make use of long wave infrared radiation to deliver heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have electric power to work but employ oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat by using convection to the outside surface area of the device . These are generally efficient to run but by reason that the outside areas become heated they need to run with care to protect against any fires or burns.