Portable Electric Infrared Quartz Heater, Cherry
- 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet
- The infrared heat helps to maintain the natural humidity within the air, resulting in moist, comfortable heat without drying out the room's air
- Safe for kids and pets - stays cool to the touch
- Overheat protection, heater will instantly shut off before overheating
- Adjustable thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of your room
Duraflame 9HM7000-NC04 Portable Electric Infrared Quartz Heater, Cherry
More Space Heaters To Choose From
Last update on 2018-08-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Room or space heating units are an easy in addition to less expensive way to assist in keeping you snug when ever the temperatures plunge . Through warming up the room that is required as opposed to your whole residence , they can help to keep down your power fees.
There are 3 main kinds of area heaters that folks purchase . These are the ceramic , oil filled and infared kinds and each features their own benefits and drawbacks.
Ceramic space heaters run by applying voltage to ceramic elements that make heat and that is then transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan then sends the heated up air at the place the consumer needs and wants it.
Infrared heating units use long wave infrared radiation to produce heat.
Oil filled heaters still require electricity to function but use oil as a heat reservoir and moves heat using convection to the outside surface area of the unit . They can be effective to utilize however because the outside parts become heated they should be run carefully to prevent any fires or burns.