Add a little extra heat to any room with a portable electric compact durable utility heater. This heater has two comfort settings — low and high heat — and has an adjustable thermostat. It's Easy to carry with the convenient top handle. The housing has a textured, hammertoned powder coating. For added safety, this heater will shut off before becoming overheated.
Manufactured and distributed by Twin-Star International, Inc., under license from Duraflame, Inc. duraflame, the flame symbol and logo are registered trademarks of Duraflame, Inc.
- 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet
- 2 comfort settings: Low heat and high heat
- Safe for kids and pets - stays cool to the touch
- Overheat protection, heater will instantly shut off before overheating
- Adjustable thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of your room
- 2 heat settings: 750w (low,) 1500w (high)
- Features a textured
- Instantly shuts off before
- Three-prong grounded plug
- Convenient carrying handle
Duraflame DFH-UH-3-T Portable Electric Compact Durable Radiant Utility Heater, Black
Room heating units are a handy and affordable option to help keep you snug and toasty the moment the temperatures plunge . By just heating up the area that will be needed as opposed to all of your residence , they can help to keep down your energy cost.
There are 3 major types of area heaters that customers buy . They include the ceramic , oil filled and infared variants and each one has got their unique advantages and drawbacks.
Ceramic space heaters do the job by applying voltage to ceramic components that gives off heat which is next transferred to aluminium parts that heat up . A fan subsequently distributes the hot air wherever the person wants it.
Infrared heating units use long wave infrared radiation to provide you heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require a source of electricity to run but utilize oil as a heat reservoir and sends heat through convection to the outside surface area of the device . They are generally efficient to utilize but bear in mind as a result of the outside parts get heated they should be used with care to stop any fires or burns.