Colby infrared-Quartz heater in empire cherry.
Manufactured and distributed by Twin-Star International, Inc., under license from Duraflame, Inc. duraflame, the flame symbol and logo are registered trademarks of Duraflame, Inc.
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to heat
- Built from solid hardwoods and real wood veneers
- Uses 6 infrared-Quartz heating elements
• heat exchanger: copper alloy
• uses standard 120v, 3 prong ground outlet
• heat output: 5,200 btu • rated power: 1,500-Watts, 12.5 amps
• infrared heating elements lifetime is over 20k hours
- Traditional design features:
-subtle bow front contour face
-dupont-style shaped tabletop edges
- Concealed furniture quality casters
roll in any direction
Duraflame Infared Quartz Electric Portable Heater Air Purifier Colby - Cherry
Room or space heating units are a simple and easy in addition to affordable way to help in keeping you cozy the moment the conditions decrease . By heating the space you need and not the whole house , they could help to keep down your power costs.
You will find 3 main types of room heating units that individuals order . These are the ceramic , oil filled and infared kinds and each one has got their unique advantages and cons.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic components that gives off heat which is then transferred to aluminium parts that heat up . A fan then sends the warmed up air at the place the consumer needs it.
Infrared heaters employ long wave infrared radiation to provide you heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require electric power to run however apply oil as a heat reservoir and transfers heat using convection to the outside surface area of the unit . These are generally efficient to operate but because of the fact that the outside surface areas get hot they are required to be used carefully to prevent any fires or burns.