Williams infrared-Quartz heater.
Manufactured and distributed by Twin-Star International, Inc., under license from Duraflame, Inc. duraflame, the flame symbol and logo are registered trademarks of Duraflame, Inc.
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to heat.The 10QI071ARA has a master reset which takes the unit back to manufacturer default
- Built from solid hardwoods and real wood veneers
- Uses 6 infrared-Quartz heating elements; heat exchanger: copper alloy; uses standard 120v, 3 prong ground outlet; heat output: 5,200 but; rated power: 1,500-Watts, 12.5 amps; infrared heating elements lifetime is over 20k hours
- Clean, contemporary simplicity:-front face surrounding heater featuresbeautiful picture frame miter style half round moldings
- Concealed furniture quality castersroll in any direction
Duraflame Williams Portable Heater, 10HM4126-O107
Space heating units are a convenient as well as less expensive option to help in keeping you warm and cozy once the weather conditions fall . As a result of warming the space you prefer as opposed to your entire building , they can help in keeping down your energy expenses.
You can find 3 main types of area heaters that people buy . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared variants and each one includes their unique benefits and shortcomings.
Ceramic space heaters function by applying voltage to ceramic elements that generate heat that is then transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan next distributes the hot air exactly where the user desires it.
Infrared heaters employ long wave infrared radiation to generate heat.
Oil filled heaters still require electricity to work however utilize oil as a heat reservoir and moves heat by way of convection to the outside surface area of the model . They are cost-efficient to use but due to the fact that the outside parts become hot they are required to be used with care to stop any fires or burns.