Williams infrared-Quartz heater.
Manufactured and distributed by Twin-Star International, Inc., under license from Duraflame, Inc. duraflame, the flame symbol and logo are registered trademarks of Duraflame, Inc.
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to heat.The 10QI071ARA has a master reset which takes the unit back to manufacturer default
- Built from solid hardwoods and real wood veneers
- Uses 6 infrared-Quartz heating elements; heat exchanger: copper alloy; uses standard 120v, 3 prong ground outlet; heat output: 5,200 but; rated power: 1,500-Watts, 12.5 amps; infrared heating elements lifetime is over 20k hours
- Clean, contemporary simplicity:-front face surrounding heater featuresbeautiful picture frame miter style half round moldings
- Concealed furniture quality castersroll in any direction
Duraflame Williams Portable Heater, 10HM4126-O107
Area heating units are an easy in addition to inexpensive way to help keep you cozy when ever the weather conditions plunge . By warming up the space or room you choose instead of the whole house , these products can assist in keeping down your power cost.
You can find three major types of area heating units that individuals choose . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared kinds and each one comes with their unique advantage and shortcomings.
Ceramic space heaters do the job by applying voltage to ceramic materials that gives off heat which is then transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan then directs the hot air exactly where the customer prefers it.
Infrared heaters employ long wave infrared radiation to provide you heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require a source of electricity to run but apply oil as a heat reservoir and sends heat by using convection to the outside surface area of the unit . These are generally economical to utilize but by reason that the outside parts end up getting hot they have to be utilized with care to stop any fires or burns.