Wall Mount Whole Room Electric Space Heater. Follow safety guidelines. Do not use in wet locations or where heater or power cord could fall into water. Do not use with extension cord, do not cover or obstruct the heater, wall mount only. Tools are required to mount to wall.
- Feature: silent-flowTM - natural heating technology - NO FAN!
- Wall-mounted electric convection space heaters that use less than 1/3 of the energy typical space heaters use. An environmentally-responsible alternative to 1,500 watt space heaters.
- Less than 24″ square, and are mounted 3/4″ off the wall to create a convection heat channel. The air between the wall and the panel is heated and rises, drawing cool air from the floor, thus silently circulating warm air throughout the room.
- Easy to install.
- Can be painted to match any décor.
- Plugs into a standard outlet.
- Canadian model in bi-lingual packaging available (C400S).
- UL 2021 certified by Intertek (ETL).
Eco-heater NA400S Wall-Mounted Ceramic Convection Heater
Area heating units are an easy as well as economical approach to aid in keeping you snug and toasty if the weather conditions decrease . By just warming the area that will be needed rather than the whole home , they may help keep down your power bills.
One can find 3 main designs of room heating units that individuals purchase . These are the ceramic , oil filled and infared kinds and each possesses their unique advantage and disadvantages.
Ceramic space heaters operate by applying voltage to ceramic materials that make heat that is next transferred to aluminium materials that heat up . A fan subsequently directs the heated up air wherever the end user prefers it.
Infrared heating units use long wave infrared radiation to provide you with heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have electrical energy to perform however utilize oil as a heat reservoir and transfers heat through the use of convection to the outside surface area of the device . These are generally effective to run but because the outside parts get heated they need to be utilized with care to avoid any fires or burns.