Eco-Heaters are wall-mounted convection space heaters that warm a typical bedroom using only 400 watts of energy. Using the built-in thermostat, the t400 series helps you control the level of heat being produced, allowing the unit to maintain a constant room temperature custom to your liking. Instead of a noisy fan pushing air around the room, the heater, which measures 23.5" Square and is mounted about an inch off the wall, uses silent-flow technology to create a convection heat channel between the wall and the unit. Cool air is drawn in at the bottom of the unit, which in turn is warmed and then rises, thus creating silent circulation of warm air throughout the room. Made of ceramic, an eco-heater is ideal for heating rooms varying in size from 10' by 12' up to about 10' by 20' depending on the construction characteristics and configuration of the room eco-heaters have a slim and versatile design. The heaters can be painted with water based latex paint to blend into or compliment any room decor. Easy installation: an installation guide and template are provided, so an eco-heater can easily installed in 15 minutes and then simply plugged into a standard wall outlet to begin heating. Heat reflector: an adhesive thermal panel is provided that may be used on the wall behind the heater. The reflector prevents warmed air from being absorbed into cold walls, thereby more effectively directing heated air in to the flow of air. Zone heating: eco-heaters are a perfect zone heating solution. Zone heating is the method of only heating areas where people are located or heat is needed; and not wasting energy warming an entire home using a central heating system. Since the eco-heater panels require 70-percent less energy than typical 1500-watt space heaters, (400 watts instead of 1500 watts), you will enjoy heating those cool rooms in your house effectively, efficiently and economically.
- Wall-Mounted ceramic convection heater uses only 400 watts and silent flow technology to pull cool air in and circulate warm air throughout a bedroom
- Multiple heaters may be combined to provide warmth to larger spaces
- Integrated thermostat allows a constant temperature to be maintained
- Easy installation that can typically be completed in about 15 minutes; installation guide and template is provided in packaging
- The wall panel can be easily painted with water-based latex paint to match any room decor