T400DS Features: -Includes a heat reflector for the wall. -Includes a stylish built in thermostat. Finish: -White. Primary Material: -Ceramic. Hardware Material: -Stainless Steel. Amperage: -3.1 Amps. Generic Specifications: -High efficiency: Only 400 Watts, less than 1/3 of the energy that a typical 1, 500 Watt heater uses. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -23.56". Overall Width - Side to Side: -23.56". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -0.38". Overall Product Weight: -15 lbs. -Warm area dimensions: 10' x 12' Room.
- 23.5 in. sq., and mounted about 3/4 in. off the wall
- Serves as a convection heat channel drawing cool air from the floor and heating the air so that it rises
- Silent flow technology delivers warm air in an environmental and economically friendly manner
- Optional thermal panel increases efficiency by blocking heat absorption in to cold walls thereby directing more warmth in to the air flow
- Silent convection heating uses only 400-Watt of energy as opposed to the typical 1500-Watt of energy
Eco-Heater Inc T400DS 400 Watt Wall Mounted Ceramic Convection Heater
Space heaters are a handy and cost-effective option to help to keep you warm and comfy when ever the temperature ranges go down . As a result of heating up the living space you prefer as opposed to the whole dwelling , they are able to help to keep down your energy expenses.
There are actually 3 main designs of room heaters that people choose . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared forms and each comes with their own benefits and draw backs.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic elements that produce heat that is next transferred to aluminium parts that heat up . A fan subsequently sends the hot air where the end user needs and wants it.
Infrared heating units employ long wave infrared radiation to provide you with heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require electrical power to function however apply oil as a heat reservoir and transfers heat using convection to the outside surface area of the unit . They can be effective to use however due to the fact that the outside surfaces get hot they have to be used with caution to protect against any fires or burns.