This Electric Radiant Heater with electronic controls is the fastest heater with a revolutionary new design that effectively and efficiently heats cold rooms with 25% more radiant surface. The patented thermal "chimney effect" quickly circulates warmed air throughout the room producing maximum heat with a low surface temperature. Plus, the advanced Eco-Plus function, intelligently selects the ideal power level based on the delta between the current room temperature and the set temperature resulting in 20% - 40% energy savings!
- Product Type: Electric Radiant Heater; Patented thermal "chimney effect" quickly circulates warmed air throughout the room
- Produces maximum heat with a low surface temperature; Permanently sealed with pure diathermic oil
- Easy-to-use digital, soft-touch control panel with 3 heat levels and adjustable thermostat; Rust-resistant
- Anti-freeze setting automatically turns unit on when temperature drops below 44 degrees F; Wattage: 1500 Watt; Maximum Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Mount/Orientation: Portable; BTU Output: 5120 BTU; Overall: 25'' H x 6.5'' W x 16'' D; Overall Product Weight: 24 lbs
Electric Radiant Radiator Heater Portable Indoor Warm 1500 Watt 5120 BTU 100 SQ FT NEW
Space heating units are a handy and cost effective solution to assist in keeping you warm once the temperatures fall . By just warming up the living space you need and not your entire dwelling , they will be able to help in keeping down your energy bills.
You will find three main kinds of space or room heating units that customers buy . These types are the ceramic , oil filled and infared types and each one has got their unique advantage and draw backs.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic materials that generate heat that is then transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan next controls the heated air wherever the individual wants it.
Infrared heating units utilize long wave infrared radiation to produce heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have electrical power to perform but use oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat through convection to the outside surface area of the product . They are generally effective to operate but bear in mind by reason that the outside parts get heated they must run with care to stop any fires or burns.