This Electric Radiant Heater with electronic controls is the fastest heater with a revolutionary new design that effectively and efficiently heats cold rooms with 25% more radiant surface. The patented thermal "chimney effect" quickly circulates warmed air throughout the room producing maximum heat with a low surface temperature. Plus, the advanced Eco-Plus function, intelligently selects the ideal power level based on the delta between the current room temperature and the set temperature resulting in 20% - 40% energy savings!
- Product Type: Electric Radiant Heater; Patented thermal "chimney effect" quickly circulates warmed air throughout the room
- Produces maximum heat with a low surface temperature; Permanently sealed with pure diathermic oil
- Easy-to-use digital, soft-touch control panel with 3 heat levels and adjustable thermostat; Rust-resistant
- Anti-freeze setting automatically turns unit on when temperature drops below 44 degrees F; Wattage: 1500 Watt; Maximum Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Mount/Orientation: Portable; BTU Output: 5120 BTU; Overall: 25'' H x 6.5'' W x 16'' D; Overall Product Weight: 24 lbs
Electric Radiant Radiator Heater Portable Indoor Warm 1500 Watt 5120 BTU 100 SQ FT NEW
Space heating units are a handy in addition to cost effective option to help keep you warm and comfy if the temps plunge . As a result of heating the space that is required as opposed to your whole house , they should help in keeping down your power fees.
You can find 3 main styles of space heaters that folks buy . These include the ceramic , oil filled and infared types and each carries their own advantages and draw backs.
Ceramic space heaters function by applying voltage to ceramic materials that make heat which is then transferred to aluminium parts that heat up . A fan next distributes the heated up air exactly where the individual wants it.
Infrared heating units make use of long wave infrared radiation to provide heat.
Oil filled heaters still require electrical power to perform however use oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat using convection to the outside surface area of the model . They can be effective to operate but bear in mind due to the fact that the outside areas get heated they are required to run carefully to protect against any fires or burns.