5000 Watts Electric Garage Heater - Commercial Grade Shop Heater - Perfect For Business Use. If you're looking for the perfect electric fan heater for your business, garage or commercial space. Kaussmann has designed this heating system with care and precision. This 220v - 240v heater easily installs to the ceiling to generate 5000 watts of heat in an instant allowing you to heat up those large spaces quickly and efficiently.
- POWERFUL 5000 WATTS ELECTRIC FAN HEATER: Perfect to act as a garage heater or as a shop heater
- ETL CERTIFIED TO NORTH AMERICAN STANDARDS: A quality electric heater that respects the highest quality standards.
- BUILT IN HIGH QUALITY STEEL: Steel cashing, steel louvers, steel fan and steel hanger/bracket makes for a durable heating system.
- MODERN ROUND DESIGN: Our product simply looks better than most on the market, avoid having an eyesore in your shop or garage.
- 5 ADJUSTABLE LOUVERS: To help you adjust airflow throughout your space.
Garage Heater - Commercial 5000 Watts Shop Heater - Perfect For Businesses 208/240V
Room or space heaters are a convenient and economical way to help in keeping you snug and toasty if the temperatures drop . Through warming the living space that will be needed as opposed to your whole dwelling , they are able to assist in keeping down your energy bills.
There are actually 3 main designs of space or room heating units that customers order . These are the ceramic , oil filled and infared models and each has their own advantage and cons.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic elements that generate heat and that is next transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan next distributes the hot air exactly where the consumer requires it.
Infrared heaters use long wave infrared radiation to deliver heat.
Oil filled heaters still require a source of electricity to perform but employ oil as a heat reservoir and sends heat through convection to the outside surface area of the device . They can be efficient to operate but bear in mind due to the fact the outside surfaces get heated they have to be used carefully to stop any fires or burns.