No description available.
- High quality electronic components: PTC Self-Regulating Ceramic Element, Flame retardant fireproof ABS plastic material, Iron net cover, Environmental brushless dc motor, By the United States UL certification.
- Safe PTC ceramic element, Automatic Overheat Protection, Cool-touch housing. Convection air heating mode, use the fan Output hot air, Let's largest space get heat.
- 110V - 120V voltage, Voltage requirements exactly match the United States. Maximum Heat Power: 1.50 kW, Rating heat power: 0.4 kW. Suitable for use area: less than 15 square meters.
- Actual product measures: 4.33"(Length) X 3.94"(Width) x 6.5"(Hight), Fully assembled. Package contains: 1 * Heater, 1 * Operation manual, 1* 1.5 meters high temperature resistant separate power cord.
- Safety, energy saving, environment-friendly products, suitable for the room, the sitting room, office use.
GEEPIN8482; Personal Ceramic Fan Heater.
Room heaters are a handy in addition to practical way to aid in keeping you comfortable if the conditions drop . As a result of warming the room you prefer and not your entire building , these products can help to keep down your energy expenditures.
There are three major types of space heating units that individuals choose . These are the ceramic , oil filled and infared variants and each one contains their own advantages and drawbacks.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic components that make heat and that is next transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan then sends the heated air wherever the end user wants it.
Infrared heaters make use of long wave infrared radiation to deliver heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require electricity to operate however use oil as a heat reservoir and sends heat using convection to the outside surface area of the product . They are generally economical to use but as a result of the outside areas become hot they should run carefully to protect against any fires or burns.