Honeywell ThermaWave Ceramic Heater
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Energy Smart Technology regulates power consumption, provides "just right" comfort, and New Energy Usage Gauge provides feeback of High, Low, or None energy usage.
- New ThermaWave Design maximizes heat output for effective personal & whole room heating
- Multiple heat settings & Cool Touch carrying handle
- Ideal for Bedrooms and Living Rooms
- Exceeds industry safety standards with tip over switch and overheat protection
Honeywell EnergySmart Thermawave Ceramic Heater, HZ-860
Space or room heaters are a handy as well as more cost effective approach to aid in keeping you warm when the conditions lower . Through warming up the living space that will be needed instead of your whole building , they may assist in keeping down your power costs.
You will discover 3 primary types of area heating units that individuals purchase . They include the ceramic , oil filled and infared types and each possesses their unique advantage and draw backs.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic elements that make heat and that is next transferred to aluminium materials that heat up . A fan then directs the heated air at the place the customer desires it.
Infrared heating units make use of long wave infrared radiation to provide you with heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require a source of electricity to run however utilize oil as a heat reservoir and transfers heat by means of convection to the outside surface area of the unit . They are cost-efficient to utilize but due to the fact that the outside surface areas end up getting heated they should be be used carefully to avoid any fires or burns.