Heating up to 500 square feet the iHeater Mini is compact and convenient. The Mini Infrared Space Heater mounts directly into a wall outlet making it ideal for spaces with limited floor space. It also includes an easy to use docking station adapter for areas with non-wall applications. The iHeater Mini is portable and adaptable, so you can take this infrared heater with you to any room in the house with a standard 120V outlet. The unit has additional outlets on both sides so you can utilize lost plug space. It features a digital thermostat display, settings for low or high speed, a timer for automatic shutoff and a tip-over safety switch. It is perfect for bedrooms, bathrooms, offices, room additions, boats and RV's. iHeater uses the PTC Comfort Core heating element as the heat source for our products, which will not break or wear out like the quartz (glass) bulbs used in most other infrared heater models. The PTC heating element is self-regulating, so our space heaters never get excessively hot - just hot enough to warm the room to the desired target temperature. iHeater products will also turn off and go into standby mode when the room has hit the desired temperature, rather than continuing to pump out more heat than necessary to make you comfortable. This self-regulating feature is what makes your iHeater a smart heater, helping you save money on your average heating bill. PTC heating elements are also safer than others because they never get hot enough to reach a combustible temperature. Without combustion the air remains full of oxygen, which typically provides people with more energy. Another key safety design feature is the iHeater outer casing, which keeps your space heater cool to the touch. The Comfort Core PTC Infrared Heating System is covered by a lifetime warranty for the life of the purchaser. The rest of the iHeater unit is backed by a 3-year warranty. ETL approved.
- Heats up to 500 square feet; plugs directly into standard 110v outlet or includes docking station adapter for stand alone use
- IHeaters remain cool to the touch after hours of operation; also includes internal overheat protection and tip over safety switch
- Comfort Core PTC infrared heating system is innovative bulb free technology; no need to replace bulbs
- Features include a digital thermostat display, settings for low or high speed and a timer for automatic shutoff
- Includes two additional outlets; one on each side of the heater