Your older home is spacious and beautiful, but that extra room is hard to heat. If the baseboard heaters aren't keeping you comfortable, add a King Electric Co. 6 Tube Infrared Cabinet Heater to your room. This discrete little portable heater can be moved into any room so you'll be cozy day and night. With infrared technology that heats quickly and offers more efficient heat distribution, you can have new technology in your old home with this handy cabinet heater. Enjoy life in a beautiful older home without losing the comfort of the new with a King Electric Co. 6 Tube Infrared Cabinet Heater.
- Great for heating medium sized areas. Portable for easy placement where heat is needed.
- Fully finished cabinet provides a nice, sleek furniture look. Adjustable thermostat allows for perfect temperature to be attained.
- Sleek design to fit into any room. 120 volt standard cord and plug to be used any where heat is needed.
- Multiple temperature settings. Power indicator light. Easy roll casters.
- Over heat protection. Quiet running. Great heat distribution.
King Electric 6 Tube Infrared Cabinet Space Heater
Area heaters are a convenient in addition to more cost effective way to help keep you snug when ever the weather conditions plunge . Through warming up the room that is required as opposed to your entire home , they should help keep down your energy expenses.
There are actually 3 main types of space or room heating units that folks opt for . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared types and each one offers their unique advantages and down sides.
Ceramic space heaters operate by applying voltage to ceramic components that make heat that is next transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan next directs the heated up air exactly where the user prefers it.
Infrared heating units use long wave infrared radiation to provide you with heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require electrical energy to function however utilize oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat using convection to the outside surface area of the unit . They are generally cost-efficient to utilize but by reason that the outside surface areas end up getting hot they are required to be used carefully to protect against any fires or burns.