The 5572 Ceramic Tower Heater with Logic Center Remote Control offers the heat and comfort you've been looking for. You will be able to carry it around with its easy-grip carry handle and use it from room to room with ease. The Digital Display Thermostat and the Logic Center Remote will make the unit easy to control.
- Built-in safety features include self-regulating ceramic element and an automatic overheat protection
- Remote control storage area on the back of the heater
- Streamlined body and oscillation provide widespread heat coverage to gradually warm the room
- Ceramic oscillating tower heater effectively heats quickly and effectively.
- Digital thermostat; low, high, or thermostat-controlled automatic setting
- Self-regulating ceramic element and automatic overheat protection for safety. ETL listed
- Remote control, electronic timer with auto shut-off, carry handle
- 29.75" tall
Lasko 5572 Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control
Space or room heating units are an easy and practical way to help keep you cozy once the conditions drop . Through warming up the room you choose instead of all of your dwelling , these products can assist in keeping down your power expenditures.
One can find 3 main designs of space heaters that folks opt for . These include the ceramic , oil filled and infared variants and each provides their unique benefits and disadvantages.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic components that produce heat and that is next transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan next directs the heated up air exactly where the person desires it.
Infrared heaters employ long wave infrared radiation to give you heat.
Oil filled heaters still call for electrical power to run but make use of oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat through convection to the outside surface area of the device . They are generally effective to use but due to the fact that the outside surface areas get heated they need to be utilized with care to protect against any fires or burns.