The 5572 Ceramic Tower Heater with Logic Center Remote Control offers the heat and comfort you've been looking for. You will be able to carry it around with its easy-grip carry handle and use it from room to room with ease. The Digital Display Thermostat and the Logic Center Remote will make the unit easy to control.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Built-in safety features include self-regulating ceramic element and an automatic overheat protection
- Remote control storage area on the back of the heater
- Streamlined body and oscillation provide widespread heat coverage to gradually warm the room
- Ceramic oscillating tower heater effectively heats quickly and effectively.
- Digital thermostat; low, high, or thermostat-controlled automatic setting
- Self-regulating ceramic element and automatic overheat protection for safety. ETL listed
- Remote control, electronic timer with auto shut-off, carry handle
- 29.75" tall
Lasko 5572 Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control
Room heating units are an easy and economical option to help to keep you warm the moment the temperatures fall . By warming the space you require instead of the entire home , they will be able to help to keep down your power cost.
You can find 3 primary types of space or room heaters that folks purchase . These include the ceramic , oil filled and infared kinds and each possess their own advantages and disadvantages.
Ceramic space heaters do the job by applying voltage to ceramic elements that gives off heat that is then transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan next controls the heated up air wherever the operator needs and wants it.
Infrared heating units employ long wave infrared radiation to give heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have electricity to run but apply oil as a heat reservoir and moves heat through convection to the outside surface area of the device . They are economical to operate but given that the outside parts end up getting hot they should be be used carefully to stop any fires or burns.