Escape the cold with the Lasko CA20100 Ultra Ceramic Fireplace Heater. This portable, space-saving ceramic heater with an easy-grip handle offers the instant comfort and ambiance of a fireplace any place in the house. A self-regulating ceramic element plus a quiet blower system quickly circulates warmth throughout the room. When the room is warm enough, switch it to flame only to continue to enjoy the ambiance.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Space-saving design ideal for any room in the house with easy-grip carry handle for portability
- Self-regulating ceramic heat delivers quick, safe warmth with quiet fan-powered delivery and automatic overheat protection
- 3 settings include high heat, low heat and flame only (no heat for multi-season use)
- Safety features include cool-touch window and exterior plus 6 ft. electric cord with GFI plug
- Fully assembled, ready to use right out of the box.Cool touch window and exterior
Lasko CA20100 Ultra Ceramic Fireplace Heater, Black
Space or room heating units are a convenient as well as less expensive approach to help in keeping you warm and cozy the moment the weather conditions go down . As a result of warming the area you choose rather than your entire residence , they are able to aid in keeping down your power expenditures.
You will discover three major types of space heating units that people decide to buy . They include the ceramic , oil filled and infared kinds and each one has got their own advantage and down sides.
Ceramic space heaters function by applying voltage to ceramic materials that make heat that is then transferred to aluminium materials that heat up . A fan then distributes the heated air where the user prefers it.
Infrared heaters make use of long wave infrared radiation to supply heat.
Oil filled heaters still call for an electrical source to operate but make use of oil as a heat reservoir and sends heat by means of convection to the outside surface area of the model . These are generally effective to run but bear in mind because the outside surface areas get hot they have to be used carefully to protect against any fires or burns.