The Lifelux Slimline Infrared Heater with Smart Boost Instant Heat and metal wrapped element technology utilizes a combination of infrared heating elements within an optimized heat chamber to kick start the heating process faster than standard infrared heaters. Two MICA boost elements turn on instantly to begin heating the room, while four metal wrapped infrared quartz tubes, just like the rays from the sun, begin to produce soft, radiant heat targeting people and objects, without compromising the room's oxygen or humdity levels. Oscillating louver function helps to evenly distribute warmth out in to the room. Standard infrared heaters require placement at least 18"-24-inch away from the wall to allow for rear air intake. The Lifelux Slimline's unique front air intake vent and slim profile design allows for placement flush against the wall, you can even mount directly onto the wall!
- Cool touch exterior cabinet is safe to be near kids and pets. Electronically controlled thermostat.
- Low/high heat settings for up to 1500 watts of maximum output. 12 Hour up/down programmable timer.
- Energy saving ECO mode self-regulates heater wattage to maintain a constant heater temperature of 68 degrees
- Large LED heater temperature display. Lifetime washable filter. Overheat and Tip over safety features.
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 17.00 x 7.10 x 24.00 Inches.