Enjoy a warmer more comfortable space as you work in your workshop or garage with the NewAir G73 electric garage heater! Featuring 17,060 BTUs of heating capacity, this garage heater can warm up to 750 sq. ft. Because the NewAir G73 runs on electricity instead of propane, it's safer and more convenient than gas heaters. Mount it on the wall or ceiling and direct the heat where you need it with the included swivel bracket. Built of sturdy steel with a powder-coated finish, this powerful, rugged heater is exactly what you need to keep your workshop warm this winter.
- Built-in thermostat with automatic shut-off protects against overheating
- Durable stainless steel construction is built to last
- Hardwired (not a traditional electrical outlet) to eliminate maintenance problems associated with propane heaters
- Heats up to 750 square feet - perfect for shops, garages, worksites
- The NewAir G73 is a 240 volt heater and requires 30 amp circuits when setting up. Profession installation from an Electrician is recommended