Optimus brings you the finest in fans and heaters. The H-1382 is a portable oscillating fan heater with thermostat. Features include two heat settings of 750 and 1500 watts, automatic thermostat control, four position function switch with off, fan, lo and hi, fan only setting, motorized oscillating base that rotates a full 90 degrees, internal heat limiting thermostat, thermal cut-off safety device, overheat protection circuit, tip-over safety switch and power indicator light.
- 2 Heat Settings: 750w & 1,500w
- 4-position Function Switch (off/fan/low/high)
- Motorized Oscillating Base Rotates A Full 70deg
- Automatic Thermostat Control
- Internal Heat-limiting Thermostat
- Portable oscillating fan heater with low and high heat, plus fan only
- User-friendly control knobs make it easy to adjust the settings
- Automatic thermostat control; power indicator light; tip-over safety switch
- Thermal cut-off; overheat protection circuit; internal heat-limiting thermostat
- Measures approximately 9 by 8 by 12 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Optimus H-1382 Portable 2-Speed Oscillating Fan Heater with Thermostat
Space or room heating units are a simple and easy and cost-effective option to help in keeping you cozy if the temps decline . By warming the room that will be needed as opposed to all of your building , they are able to aid in keeping down your energy fees.
One can find three primary types of area heaters that customers order . These types are the ceramic , oil filled and infared variants and each one offers their own benefits and draw backs.
Ceramic space heaters function by applying voltage to ceramic components that produce heat and that is next transferred to aluminium parts that heat up . A fan subsequently distributes the heated up air wherever the operator desires it.
Infrared heaters utilize long wave infrared radiation to provide you with heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require electrical energy to work but employ oil as a heat reservoir and transfers heat through convection to the outside surface area of the model . They are efficient to operate but as a result of the outside surface areas end up getting hot they are required to be utilized with care to stop any fires or burns.