Optimus brings you the finest in fans and heaters. The H-1382 is a portable oscillating fan heater with thermostat. Features include two heat settings of 750 and 1500 watts, automatic thermostat control, four position function switch with off, fan, lo and hi, fan only setting, motorized oscillating base that rotates a full 90 degrees, internal heat limiting thermostat, thermal cut-off safety device, overheat protection circuit, tip-over safety switch and power indicator light.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- 2 Heat Settings: 750w & 1,500w
- 4-position Function Switch (off/fan/low/high)
- Motorized Oscillating Base Rotates A Full 70deg
- Automatic Thermostat Control
- Internal Heat-limiting Thermostat
- Portable oscillating fan heater with low and high heat, plus fan only
- User-friendly control knobs make it easy to adjust the settings
- Automatic thermostat control; power indicator light; tip-over safety switch
- Thermal cut-off; overheat protection circuit; internal heat-limiting thermostat
- Measures approximately 9 by 8 by 12 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Optimus H-1382 Portable 2-Speed Oscillating Fan Heater with Thermostat
Space heating units are a convenient and economical solution to help in keeping you warm and cozy if the temperature plunge . By warming the room that will be necessary as opposed to your whole building , they can aid in keeping down your power cost.
There are actually three main types of area heating units that people purchase . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared variants and each includes their unique advantages and draw backs.
Ceramic space heaters function by applying voltage to ceramic components that make heat and that is then transferred to aluminium materials that heat up . A fan subsequently directs the hot air at the place the individual prefers it.
Infrared heating units utilize long wave infrared radiation to provide you heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require electrical power to run however employ oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat by using convection to the outside surface area of the product . These are cost-efficient to use but by reason that the outside parts get hot they should be utilized carefully to avoid any fires or burns.