Optimus brings you the finest in fans and heaters. The H-3013 is a portable utility heater with thermostat. Features include two heat settings of 1300 and 1500 watts, four position function switch with settings of off,fan, low and hi, automatic thermostat control, tip-over safety switch, internal heat limiting thermostat with thermal cut-off safety device, overheat protection circuit with warning light, built-in carrying handle, durable heavy gauge sheet metal cabinet and power indicator light.
- 2 heat settings: 1300W & 1,500W
- 4-Position function switch (off/fan/low/high)
- Automatic thermostat control
- Tip-over safety switch
- Internal heat-limiting thermostat with thermal cutoff safety device
- Portable utility heater with automatic thermostat control
- 4-position function switch for off, fan only, low heat, or high heat
- Tip-over safety switch; internal heat-limiting thermostat; overheat protection circuit
- Power indicator light; built-in carrying handle; heavy-gauge sheet-metal cabinet
- Measures approximately 10 by 8 by 14 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Optimus H-3013 Portable Utility Heater with Thermostat
Space heaters are a handy in addition to affordable option to assist in keeping you warm and cozy once the weather conditions go down . By just warming up the room or space you desire and not all of your home , they are able to assist in keeping down your energy fees.
You will discover 3 main kinds of space heating units that customers order . They include the ceramic , oil filled and infared kinds and each one provides their own benefits and disadvantages.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic components that produce heat which is next transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan then sends the heated up air at the place the user requires it.
Infrared heaters make use of long wave infrared radiation to provide you heat.
Oil filled heaters still call for a source of electricity to work however utilize oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat by means of convection to the outside surface area of the model . They are efficient to run but bear in mind given that the outside surface areas become hot they need to run with caution to stop any fires or burns.