Square Ceramic Space Heater 750W/1000W ETL Listed, Quiet and powerful soothing radiant heat , perfect for medium size rooms, Adjustable Thermostat Control for Personalized Comfort.
- Three Settings: 1500-watt high heat, 750-watt low heat and cool blow fan.
- ETL Listed Quiet Ceramic Space Heater. Automatic shut off if it overheats, safe for bedroom, office, floor and tabletop
- QUIET and powerful soothing RADIANT HEAT, Adjustable Thermostat Control for Personalized Comfort.
- SHOULD NOT BE USED IN A WET OR DAMP LOCATIONS LIKE BATHROOM. The dampness/humidity from showers and tubs causes the heating element to corrode -- causing the heater to permanently stop working.
- Actual product measures 7.8" X 7.7" x 7.8", 1-Year Quality Guarantee.
Space Heater 750W/1500W ETL Listed Quiet Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, Normal Fan and Safety Tip Over Switch
Area heating units are a handy and cost-effective approach to help keep you warm if the temperatures go down . As a result of heating the space or room you desire and not the whole building , they could help keep down your energy expenses.
There are actually three main types of room heaters that folks order . These are the ceramic , oil filled and infared variants and each has their unique advantages and disadvantages.
Ceramic space heaters do the job by applying voltage to ceramic elements that generate heat that is then transferred to aluminium parts that heat up . A fan next sends the warmed air exactly where the consumer needs and wants it.
Infrared heaters employ long wave infrared radiation to produce heat.
Oil filled heaters still require electric power to run however apply oil as a heat reservoir and moves heat through convection to the outside surface area of the device . These are economical to operate but by reason that the outside parts end up getting heated they are required to run with care to stop any fires or burns.