Square Ceramic Space Heater 750W/1000W ETL Listed, Quiet and powerful soothing radiant heat , perfect for medium size rooms, Adjustable Thermostat Control for Personalized Comfort.
- Three Settings: 1500-watt high heat, 750-watt low heat and cool blow fan.
- ETL Listed Quiet Ceramic Space Heater. Automatic shut off if it overheats, safe for bedroom, office, floor and tabletop
- QUIET and powerful soothing RADIANT HEAT, Adjustable Thermostat Control for Personalized Comfort.
- SHOULD NOT BE USED IN A WET OR DAMP LOCATIONS LIKE BATHROOM. The dampness/humidity from showers and tubs causes the heating element to corrode -- causing the heater to permanently stop working.
- Actual product measures 7.8" X 7.7" x 7.8", 1-Year Quality Guarantee.
Space Heater 750W/1500W ETL Listed Quiet Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, Normal Fan and Safety Tip Over Switch
Space or room heating units are a handy and cost-effective option to help in keeping you warm and comfy once the temperatures lower . Through warming the room or space you need as opposed to the whole home , they may aid in keeping down your power costs.
One can find 3 main styles of room heaters that customers opt for . These are the ceramic , oil filled and infared models and each one possess their own advantages and drawbacks.
Ceramic space heaters do the job by applying voltage to ceramic elements that gives off heat and that is next transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan then sends the heated up air exactly where the consumer requires it.
Infrared heating units use long wave infrared radiation to give you heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have a source of electricity to operate however apply oil as a heat reservoir and moves heat through convection to the outside surface area of the product . They are economical to operate but as a result of the outside parts get hot they must be used carefully to stop any fires or burns.