• Type: Room Heater
• Color: Black
• Power: 1500 W
• Electrical Requirements:110V / 60Hz
• Heating elements: 4 Quartz tubes
• Infrared tube lifetime: Over 20K hours
• Heating Range: Provides Infrared Warmth to a 1200 sq. ft. Room
• Heating Settings: 3 heat settings: 1500W/750W/500W(ECO)
• Size: 14.5" x 11.4" x 15.0"
• Weight: 12.46 lbs
• Priority Safety Protection with Overheat Cut Off and no exposed heating elements
• Tip-over safety switch
• A Healthy Way to Fry Using Less Oil, or Even None at All
• With smooth wheel for moving
• Digital LED display with raised button
• Included Remote Control for added convenience
• Eco Function: Can Switch to 500W power
• 12 hours on/off timer
• Thermostat control system
- 3 heat settings:1500W/750W/500W(ECO)
- Provides Infrared Warmth to a 1200 sq. ft.. Room
- Priority Safety Protection with Overheat Cut Off
- Digital Thermostat with Remote
- Tip-over safety switch
Rosewill RHCH-15001 1500-Watt Large Room Infrared Cabinet Space Heater with Remote Control
Space heating units are a convenient and more cost effective option to help keep you snug and toasty if the weather conditions decrease . Through warming up the room that will be necessary rather than your entire house , they could help keep down your power expenses.
There are actually three main styles of area heating units that folks buy . These include the ceramic , oil filled and infared kinds and each features their own advantage and negatives.
Ceramic space heaters run by applying voltage to ceramic components that generate heat that is then transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan then directs the warmed up air wherever the individual needs it.
Infrared heaters make use of long wave infrared radiation to supply heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have electric power to function however employ oil as a heat reservoir and moves heat by means of convection to the outside surface area of the device . They are generally effective to use however by reason that the outside parts become heated they need to be utilized with caution to protect against any fires or burns.