• Type: Room Heater
• Color: Black
• Power: 1500 W
• Electrical Requirements:110V / 60Hz
• Heating elements: 4 Quartz tubes
• Infrared tube lifetime: Over 20K hours
• Heating Range: Provides Infrared Warmth to a 1200 sq. ft. Room
• Heating Settings: 3 heat settings: 1500W/750W/500W(ECO)
• Size: 14.5" x 11.4" x 15.0"
• Weight: 12.46 lbs
• Priority Safety Protection with Overheat Cut Off and no exposed heating elements
• Tip-over safety switch
• A Healthy Way to Fry Using Less Oil, or Even None at All
• With smooth wheel for moving
• Digital LED display with raised button
• Included Remote Control for added convenience
• Eco Function: Can Switch to 500W power
• 12 hours on/off timer
• Thermostat control system
- 3 heat settings:1500W/750W/500W(ECO)
- Provides Infrared Warmth to a 1200 sq. ft.. Room
- Priority Safety Protection with Overheat Cut Off
- Digital Thermostat with Remote
- Tip-over safety switch
Rosewill RHCH-15001 1500-Watt Large Room Infrared Cabinet Space Heater with Remote Control
Room or space heating units are an easy and practical option to help to keep you comfy when the temperature ranges decline . Through heating up the living space you need and not all of your building , they will be able to aid in keeping down your power bills.
You can find 3 main kinds of space heaters that individuals choose . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared types and each one provides their own advantage and draw backs.
Ceramic space heaters do the job by applying voltage to ceramic elements that gives off heat that is then transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan then controls the heated air wherever the end user wants it.
Infrared heaters make use of long wave infrared radiation to give heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require a source of electricity to perform but make use of oil as a heat reservoir and transfers heat by means of convection to the outside surface area of the device . They are effective to use however because of the fact that the outside surface areas become hot they are required to be used carefully to stop any fires or burns.