With a retro wooden cabinet, the Rosewill RHWH-14002 Heater is a great way to warm any space up to 1500 square feet in size. With six long-lasting infrared tube heating elements and 1,500W power, it heats your room to a comfortable temperature quickly, and features an ECO mode that keeps the warmth at 500W power. It's designed with safety as a high priority, with an overheat-cutoff design and no exposed heating element, so the housing only gets warm to the touch. The built-in wheels allow the heater to be easily moved from room to room. In addition, a remote control is included, so you can adjust the settings without leaving the comfort of your sofa.
• Power Consumption: 1500 Watts
• Power Supply: 120V
• Color: Oak
• Size: 16.5" x 13.1" x 17.7"
• Weight: 24lbs
• 6 Infrared Tube Heating Elements
• Infrared Tube Lifetime Over 20K hours
• Eco Function Change to 500W Power
• ETL Certified
• Heat Rooms up to 1500sq/ft Quickly and Safely
Rosewill RHWH-14002 1500 Watt Oak Wooden Cabinet Finish Room Space Heater with 6 Infrared Heating Element Tubes - ETL Certified
- SAFETY PROTECTION: The Overheat Cut Off prevents or reduces the likelihood of a fire, while no exposed heating elements allow the heater cabinet to get just warm to the touch.
- LONG-LASTING HEATING ELEMENT: The infrared tube boasts lifetime over 20K hours for reliable, long-lasting performance.
- CONVENIENT CONTROL: This heater features an electronic thermostat, and an Eco mode that runs at 500W. A front panel display shows the current temperature, beneath which is an array of buttons for the control settings.
- BUILT-IN WHEELS: For easy, smooth moving between rooms. REMOTE CONTROL: Allows easy operation from across the room.
- TIP-OVER SAFETY FEATURE: This heater is equipped with a tip-over safety feature. Once the heater is tipped over, an internal switch will automatically shut the heater off. Once the heater is restored an upright position, the heater will reset. To continue operation, turn on the heater using the supplied remote control or the control panel on the heater.