Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Durable ceramic heating element and powerful, soundless fan for thorough, efficient, room-warming airflow
- Long-Lasting performance: washable dust filter for long-lasting, efficient operation; stay-cool housing for added safety
- 1500W of power; adjustable temperature; double overheat protection and stand-by light for safety
- Easy transport: thanks to an integrated cool-touch handle
- Compact & powerful : personal heater provides ultra-quiet performance and powerful heat for rooms up to 210 sq. Ft
Rowenta SO9260 Silent Comfort Electronic Compact Heater Ceramic, 210-Square Ft, Black. Rowenta new Silence Comfort heater has been especially designed with the optimal combination of powerful heat and silent operation to make you feel warm and cozy at home.
Rowenta Space Heater with Cool-Touch Handle, Compact Heater, Black
More Space Heaters To Choose From
Last update on 2018-10-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Room heaters are a convenient as well as economical option to aid in keeping you cozy once the temps drop . By just heating up the space or room one needs and not your whole residence , they will assist in keeping down your energy costs.
You will discover 3 main kinds of space heaters that customers order . They include the ceramic , oil filled and infared types and each possess their unique advantage and draw backs.
Ceramic space heaters run by applying voltage to ceramic materials that gives off heat that is next transferred to aluminium parts that heat up . A fan then sends the heated air wherever the user needs it.
Infrared heating units make use of long wave infrared radiation to provide you heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have electrical power to perform however use oil as a heat reservoir and transfers heat using convection to the outside surface area of the model . These are generally economical to operate but bear in mind because of the fact that the outside surface areas become hot they should be used with care to stop any fires or burns.