Rowenta new Silence Comfort heater has been especially designed with the optimal combination of powerful heat and silent operation to make you feel warm and cozy at home.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Durable ceramic heating element and powerful, soundless fan for thorough, efficient, room-warming airflow
- Long-Lasting performance: washable dust filter for long-lasting, efficient operation; stay-cool housing for added safety
- 1500W of power; adjustable temperature; double overheat protection and stand-by light for safety
- Easy transport: thanks to an integrated cool-touch handle
- Compact & powerful : personal heater provides ultra-quiet performance and powerful heat for rooms up to 210 sq. Ft
Rowenta Silent Comfort Compact Heater SO9260 Ceramic 1500-Watt, Black
Space or room heaters are a simple and easy as well as cost effective approach to help in keeping you comfortable if the weather conditions fall . As a result of heating up the living space that is required instead of all of your building , they can aid in keeping down your power cost.
You can find three main types of area heating units that individuals purchase . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared types and each offers their unique advantages and disadvantages.
Ceramic space heaters do the job by applying voltage to ceramic materials that gives off heat which is next transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan subsequently controls the heated up air exactly where the customer needs and wants it.
Infrared heating units make use of long wave infrared radiation to produce heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have electrical energy to perform but employ oil as a heat reservoir and moves heat using convection to the outside surface area of the model . They are generally effective to utilize but bear in mind by reason that the outside areas get hot they should be run with caution to avoid any fires or burns.