"Don't be left out in the cold with other non-performing brands!". The Ryzen H-5000 Portable Infrared Quartz Heater features powerful 5200 BTU heating elements and 1500 Watts of power. Temperatures can be set from a range of 59 degrees F to 86 degrees F. 120V (60Hz). 6 ft. power cord. Dimensions 12.8"W x 7.6" D x 12.5" H. 13 lbs.
- Lifetime Washable Air Filter - Removes air borne particles, never needs replacing, and can be removed to be cleaned under warm water very easily.
- 3 Commercial Grade Heating Elements - Produces a powerful yet cost efficient 5200 BTU of warmth to keep you and your family cozy through the winter season.
- Timer and Triple Heating Systems and Power Levels - Eco:Energy saving mode uses 1/3 less energy once the room reaches the desired temperature. Low: 750 watts High: 1500 watts
- Safe Around Children and Pets - Cool Touch Exterior, Tip-Over and Overheat Safety Features and Lockable Keypad And Remote
- Safety Approved By 2 USA Rating Agencies - Tested and approved by 2 USA rating agencies ensuring the highest safety standards: ETL Intertek No. 3182690 and CSA No. C22.2 No. 46.
Ryzen H-5000 Pro Portable Infrared Quartz Heater w/ Remote 1500 Watts
Space heaters are a handy in addition to practical solution to assist in keeping you snug and toasty the moment the weather conditions drop . Through heating the room you require and not your entire home , they will be able to assist in keeping down your energy bills.
You will find three major types of space or room heaters that folks choose . These are the ceramic , oil filled and infared types and each offers their unique advantage and negatives.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic components that produce heat which is then transferred to aluminium materials that heat up . A fan next controls the warmed up air wherever the operator desires it.
Infrared heaters use long wave infrared radiation to supply heat.
Oil filled heaters still call for an electrical source to function but utilize oil as a heat reservoir and moves heat through the use of convection to the outside surface area of the unit . These are generally economical to use but bear in mind by reason that the outside surfaces become hot they are required to be utilized with caution to prevent any fires or burns.