Designed by Matti Walker for Stadler Form, Paul is a cutting-edge heater and fan, characterized by a striking yet minimalistic design reflected in his regal shape, sleek lines, and classic tones. Paul is engineered to distribute hot or cool air, making little to no sound. Simply slide your finger along the intuitive LED touch panel to set the exact temperature and output level you desire when warming or cooling your space. Utilizing Adaptive Heat Technology, Paul delivers a steady, precise temperature, naturally softening the output of warm air without constantly powering on and off like many other space heaters that leave your environment in a constant state of flux. Paul operates by creating and maintaining a constant and optimal level of comfort, all while keeping his surface cool to the touch. With 5 integrated safety sensors, Paul will keep you and your loved ones safe, warm and cozy.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Operates easily with an included remote control cleverly stored in a hidden compartment when not in use, and features 8 variable output settings from low to high,
- Distributes air widely and evenly with Swing Mode, maintaining a steady and balanced environment in rooms up to 350 sq ft
- Choose from two classic colors, blending in seamlessly with existing decor in contemporary or traditional spaces alike
- Ultra quiet fans operate unnoticed even at the highest setting, creating an undisturbed state of relaxation
- Easy to clean by simply removing the washable air filter