Get whole room heater with a large heating capacity, in a small and compact package. The Vornado EH1005406 PVH Heater with Vortex action moves the air in a tornado-like fashion to evenly distribute heat. Its gentle heat output and automatic tip over heat protection provide worry free use at home or office. Model is made for 120 Volts only
- Vortex technology fully circulates warm air evenly throughout the whole room
- Adjustable thermostat and 2 heat settings provide greater temperature control
- Flat panel design provides a sleek, unobtrusive space-saving footprint
- Advanced safety features including tip-over protection and automatic safety shut-off system for worry-free use
- Whisper quiet operation and backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Vornado PVH Whole Room Panel Vortex Heater
Room or space heaters are an easy and economical option to help to keep you warm when the temperature ranges go down . Through warming the space or room you need as opposed to all of your house , they should aid in keeping down your energy expenses.
You will discover three main designs of space or room heating units that people shop for . They include the ceramic , oil filled and infared variants and each one carries their unique benefits and negatives.
Ceramic space heaters function by applying voltage to ceramic elements that produce heat and that is next transferred to aluminium parts that heat up . A fan then directs the warmed air where the individual requires it.
Infrared heaters use long wave infrared radiation to provide you with heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require an electrical source to work however use oil as a heat reservoir and sends heat through the use of convection to the outside surface area of the product . They are generally economical to operate but because the outside surface areas get heated they have to run carefully to avoid any fires or burns.