TAVH10, Personal Vortex Heater With 2 Settings 1500W & 750W, Fan Only Option, Maximum Output Temperature Of 140 Degrees, Mechanical Auto Climate Temperature Control, Touch Cabinet Controls With Digital Display, 12 Hour Timer With Remote Control.
- Specially tuned airflow called "Vortex Action" circulates warm, gentle heat throughout an entire room
- Auto climate control to automatically adjust and maintain a balanced room temperature. PowerCord Length: 6 feet
- 2 heat settings to regulate the power consumption between Low (750W) and High (1500W) and a fan-only option
- Cool-touch case, tip-over protection and automatic safety shut-off system for worry-free use
- Remote control, 12-hour timer, integrated power cord wrap and 5-year satisfaction guarantee
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Vornado TAVH10 Vortex Heater with Remote and Automatic Climate Control
Space or room heating units are an easy as well as economical option to aid in keeping you warm the moment the temperatures go down . By warming the space that is required rather than the whole dwelling , they are able to assist in keeping down your energy costs.
You can find three main kinds of room heating units that folks choose . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared forms and each one has their own advantage and disadvantages.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic components that make heat and that is next transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan then directs the hot air exactly where the customer wants it.
Infrared heaters employ long wave infrared radiation to offer you heat.
Oil filled heaters still require electric power to perform however employ oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat through the use of convection to the outside surface area of the unit . They can be effective to utilize but because the outside parts become heated they should be be used with caution to protect against any fires or burns.