The Vornado TH1 Tower Heater effectively circulates heat, without the need for oscillation, using V-Flow™ heat circulation. Whole room heat circulation begins with a powerful blower to create a strong current of hot air. By passing the heat through specially contoured louvers, the TH1 distributes the heated air in a wide, V-shaped pattern that creates a more consistently comfortable space. This wide, powerful airflow is superior to oscillating heaters that create unbalanced heat output and leave hot and cold spots in the room. The TH1 gives you simple control of the on-board thermostat to precisely dial in your comfort setting. Select from 3 fan settings, and select "Auto" mode to allow the fan to cycle on and off with the heating element, or "Continuous" for constant circulation with or without heat. The TH1 is equipped with a host of safety features, including a tipover switch, automatic safety shut off if airflow becomes obstructed, a sturdy, non-oscillating base, and an exterior that stays cool to the touch, even after hours of operation. Model is made for 120 volts only.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Signature V-Flow whole room heat circulation with wide heating zone, no oscillation needed
- 3 heat settings and an adjustable thermostat for temperature control
- Automatic safety tip-over switch and overheat shut-off protection
- Whisper quiet operation and energy efficient
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty