No description available.
- Signature V-Flow whole room heat circulation with wide heating zone for balanced heat output, no oscillation needed
- Touch-sensitive controls with 2 heat settings (750W or 1500W) & 2 fan settings (Auto or Continuous)
- Auto Climate Control intelligently manages heat output and fan speed maintains set temperature
- Advanced safety features including tip-over protection and automatic safety shut-off system for worry-free use
- Whisper quiet operation, 6 ft. power cord & backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Vornado V-FLOW Tower Heater with Automatic Climate Control with Built-In Safety Features
Room heaters are a convenient in addition to cost efficient way to help to keep you snug if the temps go down . Through heating up the room that is necessary rather than the entire home , they will aid in keeping down your power bills.
You will discover three main designs of room heating units that folks purchase . These types are the ceramic , oil filled and infared types and each possesses their unique benefits and down sides.
Ceramic space heaters function by applying voltage to ceramic elements that produce heat that is then transferred to aluminium parts that heat up . A fan then controls the hot air at the place the individual needs it.
Infrared heaters make use of long wave infrared radiation to provide you heat.
Oil filled heaters still call for electrical energy to perform but apply oil as a heat reservoir and transfers heat through the use of convection to the outside surface area of the device . These are economical to use however as a result of the outside surface areas get hot they have to be used with caution to stop any fires or burns.