No description available.
- Signature V-Flow whole room heat circulation with wide heating zone for balanced heat output, no oscillation needed
- Touch-sensitive controls with 2 heat settings (750W or 1500W) & 2 fan settings (Auto or Continuous)
- Auto Climate Control intelligently manages heat output and fan speed maintains set temperature
- Advanced safety features including tip-over protection and automatic safety shut-off system for worry-free use
- Whisper quiet operation, 6 ft. power cord & backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Vornado V-FLOW Tower Heater with Automatic Climate Control with Built-In Safety Features
Area heaters are a simple and easy and practical approach to help to keep you warm and cozy when the temperature ranges plunge . By heating the area that will be needed and not your whole residence , they are going to help in keeping down your energy cost.
You can find three main types of space heaters that people opt for . They include the ceramic , oil filled and infared variants and each one features their own advantage and shortcomings.
Ceramic space heaters run by applying voltage to ceramic components that make heat and that is next transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan then controls the heated up air where the end user requires it.
Infrared heaters make use of long wave infrared radiation to provide heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require an electrical source to function but apply oil as a heat reservoir and transfers heat through the use of convection to the outside surface area of the product . These are economical to operate however because the outside surface areas become hot they are required to be used with caution to stop any fires or burns.