No description available.
- Signature V-Flow whole room heat circulation with wide heating zone for balanced heat output, no oscillation needed
- Touch-sensitive controls with 2 heat settings (750W or 1500W) & 2 fan settings (Auto or Continuous)
- Auto Climate Control intelligently manages heat output and fan speed maintains set temperature
- Advanced safety features including tip-over protection and automatic safety shut-off system for worry-free use
- Whisper quiet operation, 6 ft. power cord & backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Vornado V-FLOW Tower Heater with Automatic Climate Control with Built-In Safety Features
Room or space heating units are an easy in addition to inexpensive way to help to keep you comfortable when ever the temperature ranges decline . Through heating the room or space that will be required instead of the entire home , they should aid in keeping down your power costs.
You will discover three main kinds of space heaters that people purchase . They include the ceramic , oil filled and infared kinds and each provides their unique benefits and shortcomings.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic elements that make heat which is next transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan next controls the heated up air wherever the person needs it.
Infrared heating units utilize long wave infrared radiation to offer you heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require electric power to operate however employ oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat by way of convection to the outside surface area of the model . These are economical to use but bear in mind because of the fact that the outside surface areas get hot they should be be utilized with caution to prevent any fires or burns.