VH10, personal heater with 2 settings 1500W, 750W, maximum output temperature 140 degrees, mechanical thermostatic temperature control, cool touch cabinet, high gloss finish, safety tip over switch & over heat protection.
- Specially tuned airflow called "Vortex Action" circulates warm, gentle heat throughout an entire room
- Adjustable thermostat for selecting desired comfort level
- 2 heat settings regulate power consumption between Low (750W) and High (1500W)
- Cool-touch case, tip-over protection and automatic safety shut-off system for worry-free use
- Integrated power cord wrap and backed by a 5-year satisfaction guarantee
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Vornado EH1-0095-06 VH10 Vortex Heater
Area heaters are an easy as well as cost-effective option to help to keep you warm and cozy when the temperature ranges decrease . By heating the living space you would like instead of the entire building , they are going to help to keep down your energy expenditures.
You will discover three primary types of area heating units that people choose . These types are the ceramic , oil filled and infared variants and each one possess their own benefits and cons.
Ceramic space heaters operate by applying voltage to ceramic components that produce heat that is then transferred to aluminium materials that heat up . A fan then distributes the heated up air exactly where the user desires it.
Infrared heaters use long wave infrared radiation to give heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have a source of electricity to function but use oil as a heat reservoir and moves heat by way of convection to the outside surface area of the device . They are generally cost-efficient to operate however due to the fact that the outside surfaces get hot they should be be utilized carefully to protect against any fires or burns.