VH10, personal heater with 2 settings 1500W, 750W, maximum output temperature 140 degrees, mechanical thermostatic temperature control, cool touch cabinet, high gloss finish, safety tip over switch & over heat protection.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Specially tuned airflow called "Vortex Action" circulates warm, gentle heat throughout an entire room
- Adjustable thermostat for selecting desired comfort level
- 2 heat settings regulate power consumption between Low (750W) and High (1500W)
- Cool-touch case, tip-over protection and automatic safety shut-off system for worry-free use
- Integrated power cord wrap and backed by a 5-year satisfaction guarantee
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Vornado EH1-0095-06 VH10 Vortex Heater
More Space Heaters To Choose From
Last update on 2018-08-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Area heaters are a convenient and inexpensive approach to help in keeping you warm and comfy when ever the temps lower . By warming up the living space that will be required as opposed to your whole building , they can help in keeping down your power expenditures.
One can find three main designs of area heaters that people decide to buy . These are the ceramic , oil filled and infared models and each has got their unique advantages and down sides.
Ceramic space heaters work by applying voltage to ceramic materials that produce heat that is then transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan next distributes the hot air wherever the end user needs it.
Infrared heaters make use of long wave infrared radiation to offer you heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have electricity to work but utilize oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat through the use of convection to the outside surface area of the product . They can be effective to utilize however given that the outside areas end up getting hot they are required to be utilized with care to prevent any fires or burns.