Perfect for desktop, tabletop or under desk heating applications. Features 2 heat settings- high outputs 750 Watts, and 375 on low - ?fan only? mode allows this circulator to provide comfort even on temperate days. Cool touch case, as well as a tipover switch that immediately cuts the heat and fan if the heater tips. Dimensions: 7.1?H x 7.2?D x 7.85?W.
- Vortex technology distributes heat evenly for small or personal spaces
- Small footprint is perfect for on or under tabletop/desktop use
- 2 heat settings and fan-only mode for year-round use. Hertz : 60 HZ. Volts : 120
- Advanced safety features including tip-over protection and automatic safety shut-off system for worry-free use
- Quiet operation and backed by a 3-year limited warranty, kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Vornado VH202 Personal Space Heater, Black
Room or space heating units are a convenient as well as practical solution to help keep you warm and comfy once the temperatures fall . Through heating the living space you prefer rather than the entire house , these products can aid in keeping down your power costs.
There are actually 3 main types of space or room heaters that folks decide to buy . These are the ceramic , oil filled and infared forms and each possesses their own advantage and draw backs.
Ceramic space heaters function by applying voltage to ceramic components that generate heat which is next transferred to aluminium parts that heat up . A fan next distributes the warmed air at the place the individual prefers it.
Infrared heaters utilize long wave infrared radiation to generate heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have an electrical source to work but make use of oil as a heat reservoir and sends heat through the use of convection to the outside surface area of the model . These are generally efficient to run but bear in mind by reason that the outside areas end up getting heated they must be used carefully to stop any fires or burns.