Perfect for desktop, tabletop or under desk heating applications. Features 2 heat settings- high outputs 750 Watts, and 375 on low - ?fan only? mode allows this circulator to provide comfort even on temperate days. Cool touch case, as well as a tipover switch that immediately cuts the heat and fan if the heater tips. Dimensions: 7.1?H x 7.2?D x 7.85?W.
- Vortex technology distributes heat evenly for small or personal spaces
- Small footprint is perfect for on or under tabletop/desktop use
- 2 heat settings and fan-only mode for year-round use. Hertz : 60 HZ. Volts : 120
- Advanced safety features including tip-over protection and automatic safety shut-off system for worry-free use
- Quiet operation and backed by a 3-year limited warranty, kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Vornado VH202 Personal Space Heater, Black
Area heaters are a handy and economical way to help in keeping you snug the moment the temperature ranges drop . By just heating up the living space you choose rather than your whole home , they could help in keeping down your power expenditures.
You will discover three primary types of space heating units that people opt for . These include the ceramic , oil filled and infared kinds and each has their own benefits and drawbacks.
Ceramic space heaters function by applying voltage to ceramic elements that gives off heat which is next transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan then sends the heated air where the person needs and wants it.
Infrared heaters use long wave infrared radiation to deliver heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require a source of electricity to run but apply oil as a heat reservoir and transfers heat through convection to the outside surface area of the unit . They are generally efficient to use however due to the fact that the outside parts end up getting heated they have to be utilized carefully to avoid any fires or burns.