The VMH600 Whole Room Heater by Vornado is a bold, enhanced, modernized unit loaded with new features. Intuitive new features such as the LED Energy Ring and Auto Climate Control elegantly tackle al of your heating needs.
- Measures 11.7" H x 9.2" W x 9.4" D | 750 watts (low heat) 1,500 watts (high heat)
- Includes a remote control, cord storage and 12 hour timer option
- Dual display placement allows temperature to be seen at any angle
- LED Energy Ring displays up to 7 vibrant colors to gauge performance
- Select between 2 heat settings and a "Fan Only" mode with touch sensitive controls
Vornado VHM600 Metallic Whole Room Heater with LED Energy Ring
Space or room heating units are a handy and cost effective solution to help in keeping you warm and cozy when the temperature drop . By warming up the room or space that is required instead of the whole home , they will help to keep down your power expenses.
There are three main types of area heaters that individuals decide to buy . These include the ceramic , oil filled and infared forms and each one possesses their unique advantages and drawbacks.
Ceramic space heaters run by applying voltage to ceramic components that gives off heat which is then transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan then directs the hot air exactly where the individual wants it.
Infrared heaters utilize long wave infrared radiation to offer you heat.
Oil filled heaters still require electric power to run but make use of oil as a heat reservoir and transfers heat through the use of convection to the outside surface area of the model . They are efficient to utilize however due to the fact that the outside parts end up getting hot they need to run with caution to stop any fires or burns.