The most compact in our family of steel heaters, the VMH10 brings elevated form and function to your desktop. With a cool-touch, powder-coated metal case, a dial that feels great in your hands and our signature Vortex Action that wraps you in warm comfort, it not only elevates the look and feel of the typical personal heater, it does its job remarkably well. A metal inlet grill that keeps dust (and fingers) at bay, plus other safety features, ensures cozy comfort with peace of mind, along with a 5-year satisfaction guarantee.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Vortex Action distributes warm, gentle air evenly for small or personal spaces
- Powder-coated steel construction with all-metal control dial
- 2 heat settings (375W/750W) and 4-hour auto-off timer
- Advanced safety through cool-touch steel case, 2-stage auto shutoff and tipover protection
- Dust-reducing inlet grill, and 5-year satisfaction guarantee
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Vornado VMH10 Personal Metal Heater with 2 Heat Settings, Black
Space heaters are a convenient and affordable approach to help in keeping you comfortable the moment the conditions plunge . As a result of warming the room you wish instead of the whole home , they could help keep down your energy bills.
There are 3 main types of space or room heaters that people opt for . These types are the ceramic , oil filled and infared variants and each one has got their unique advantages and draw backs.
Ceramic space heaters do the job by applying voltage to ceramic components that make heat which is next transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan then sends the warmed air at the place the person requires it.
Infrared heaters utilize long wave infrared radiation to give you heat.
Oil filled heaters still require electricity to function however use oil as a heat reservoir and sends heat by means of convection to the outside surface area of the device . They can be effective to utilize but bear in mind by reason that the outside surfaces get hot they should be be used carefully to prevent any fires or burns.