The most compact in Vornado's family of steel heaters, the VMH10 brings elevated form and function to your desktop. With a cool-touch, powder-coated metal cabinet, a dial that feels great in your hands and our signature Vortex Action that wraps you in warm comfort, it not only elevates the look and feel of the typical personal heater, it does its job remarkably well. A metal inlet grill that keeps dust (and fingers) at bay, plus other safety features, ensures cozy comfort with peace of mind, along with a 5-year satisfaction guarantee.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Vortex Action distributes warm, gentle air evenly for small or personal spaces
- Powder-coated steel construction with all-metal control dial
- 2 heat settings (375W/750W) and 4-hour auto-off timer
- Advanced safety through cool-touch steel cabinet, 2-stage auto shutoff and tip-over protection
- Dust-reducing inlet grill, integrated handle, and 5-year satisfaction guarantee
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Vornado VMH10 Personal Metal Heater with 2 Heat Settings, White
Space heaters are a convenient in addition to inexpensive approach to help in keeping you warm when ever the temperature ranges lower . Through warming up the space or room you desire rather than your whole home , they will help to keep down your energy bills.
You will find 3 main designs of space or room heaters that people purchase . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared forms and each one comes with their unique advantages and draw backs.
Ceramic space heaters operate by applying voltage to ceramic components that produce heat and that is next transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan subsequently directs the warmed air at the place the consumer needs and wants it.
Infrared heaters utilize long wave infrared radiation to provide heat.
Oil filled heaters continue to require electric power to function but utilize oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat by means of convection to the outside surface area of the device . They are economical to run however as a result of the outside areas end up getting hot they must be utilized carefully to avoid any fires or burns.