The most compact in Vornado's family of steel heaters, the VMH10 brings elevated form and function to your desktop. With a cool-touch, powder-coated metal cabinet, a dial that feels great in your hands and our signature Vortex Action that wraps you in warm comfort, it not only elevates the look and feel of the typical personal heater, it does its job remarkably well. A metal inlet grill that keeps dust (and fingers) at bay, plus other safety features, ensures cozy comfort with peace of mind, along with a 5-year satisfaction guarantee.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Vortex Action distributes warm, gentle air evenly for small or personal spaces
- Powder-coated steel construction with all-metal control dial
- 2 heat settings (375W/750W) and 4-hour auto-off timer
- Advanced safety through cool-touch steel cabinet, 2-stage auto shutoff and tip-over protection
- Dust-reducing inlet grill, integrated handle, and 5-year satisfaction guarantee
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Vornado VMH10 Personal Metal Heater with 2 Heat Settings, White
Area heaters are a convenient and affordable option to help to keep you comfortable when ever the conditions drop . By just heating the space you desire instead of all of your house , they can help in keeping down your energy cost.
There are three major types of area heaters that customers opt for . They include the ceramic , oil filled and infared variants and each one has got their own benefits and disadvantages.
Ceramic space heaters function by applying voltage to ceramic materials that produce heat which is then transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan subsequently sends the warmed up air wherever the consumer prefers it.
Infrared heating units use long wave infrared radiation to produce heat.
Oil filled heaters still call for an electrical source to work however employ oil as a heat reservoir and sends heat using convection to the outside surface area of the unit . They can be efficient to utilize but because of the fact that the outside surface areas become heated they must be utilized carefully to prevent any fires or burns.