The foundation of our family of steel heaters, the VMH300 delivers the epitome of comfort and efficiency while complementing your style. With a cool-touch, powder-coated metal case, dials that feel great in your hands, discreet cord storage and our signature Whole Room Vortex Heat Circulation, it not only elevates the look and feel of the typical home heater, it does its job remarkably well. A metal inlet grill that keeps dust (and fingers) at bay, plus other safety features, ensures cozy comfort with peace of mind, along with a 5-year satisfaction guarantee.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Vortex Action fully circulates warm, gentle air evenly throughout the whole room
- Powder-coated steel construction with all-metal control dials and integrated handle
- 2 heat settings (750W / 1500W) and adjustable thermostat
- Advanced safety through cool-touch steel case, 2-stage auto shutoff and tipover protection
- Dust-reducing inlet grill, cord storage compartment, and 5-year satisfaction guarantee
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Vornado VMH300 Whole Room Metal Heater with 2 Heat Settings and Adjustable Thermostat, Storm Gray
Area heaters are a handy as well as economical way to help in keeping you comfy when the temperatures lower . By just warming up the room or space that will be needed instead of your whole residence , they are able to aid in keeping down your power cost.
There are 3 major types of space heaters that people order . These are the ceramic , oil filled and infared models and each features their own advantages and drawbacks.
Ceramic space heaters do the job by applying voltage to ceramic elements that gives off heat which is then transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan next controls the heated air where the user desires it.
Infrared heating units utilize long wave infrared radiation to deliver heat.
Oil filled heaters still require electrical power to function but make use of oil as a heat reservoir and moves heat by way of convection to the outside surface area of the unit . They can be cost-efficient to operate but bear in mind by reason that the outside parts become heated they should be be utilized with caution to stop any fires or burns.