The foundation of our family of steel heaters, the VMH300 delivers the epitome of comfort and efficiency while complementing your style. With a cool-touch, powder-coated metal case, dials that feel great in your hands, discreet cord storage and our signature Whole Room Vortex Heat Circulation, it not only elevates the look and feel of the typical home heater, it does its job remarkably well. A metal inlet grill that keeps dust (and fingers) at bay, plus other safety features, ensures cozy comfort with peace of mind, along with a 5-year satisfaction guarantee.
- Vortex Action fully circulates warm, gentle air evenly throughout the whole room
- Powder-coated steel construction with all-metal control dials and integrated handle
- 2 heat settings (750W / 1500W) and adjustable thermostat
- Advanced safety through cool-touch steel case, 2-stage auto shutoff and tipover protection
- Dust-reducing inlet grill, cord storage compartment, and 5-year satisfaction guarantee
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Vornado VMH300 Whole Room Metal Heater with 2 Heat Settings and Adjustable Thermostat, Storm Gray
Space or room heating units are a simple and easy as well as cost effective solution to help in keeping you comfy if the conditions decrease . Through warming the space or room you want rather than all of your house , they are able to help to keep down your power expenses.
One can find 3 main kinds of space or room heaters that customers choose . They include the ceramic , oil filled and infared kinds and each offers their own benefits and disadvantages.
Ceramic space heaters function by applying voltage to ceramic components that gives off heat and that is then transferred to aluminium components that heat up . A fan subsequently controls the hot air exactly where the consumer requires it.
Infrared heating units employ long wave infrared radiation to provide you with heat.
Oil filled heaters still require electrical power to work but make use of oil as a heat reservoir and moves heat by means of convection to the outside surface area of the product . They can be cost-efficient to operate but by reason that the outside areas end up getting hot they are required to be utilized carefully to prevent any fires or burns.