The foundation of Vornado's family of steel heaters, the VMH300 delivers the epitome of comfort and efficiency while complementing your style. With a cool-touch, powder-coated metal case, dials that feel great in your hands, discreet cord storage and our signature Whole Room Vortex Heat Circulation, it not only elevates the look and feel of the typical home heater, it does its job remarkably well. A metal inlet grill that keeps dust (and fingers) at bay, plus other safety features, ensures cozy comfort with peace of mind, along with a 5-year satisfaction guarantee.
- Vortex Action fully circulates warm, gentle air evenly throughout the whole room
- Powder-coated steel construction with all-metal control dials and integrated handle
- 2 heat settings (750W/1500W) and adjustable thermostat
- Advanced safety through cool-touch steel cabinet, 2-stage auto shutoff and tip-over protection
- Dust-reducing inlet grill, cord storage compartment, and 5-year satisfaction guarantee
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Vornado VMH300 Whole Room Metal Heater with 2 Heat Settings and Adjustable Thermostat, Silver
Room heating units are an easy in addition to economical option to help in keeping you snug and toasty the moment the conditions lower . Through warming the space or room you choose instead of your entire house , these products can help in keeping down your energy expenses.
You can find three main designs of area heaters that folks buy . These types are the ceramic , oil filled and infared types and each possess their unique benefits and disadvantages.
Ceramic space heaters run by applying voltage to ceramic elements that produce heat which is next transferred to aluminium materials that heat up . A fan next controls the warmed up air wherever the individual needs and wants it.
Infrared heating units use long wave infrared radiation to give heat.
Oil filled heaters still call for electric power to perform however make use of oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat through the use of convection to the outside surface area of the model . They are effective to use but bear in mind by reason that the outside areas become heated they should be run carefully to avoid any fires or burns.