The foundation of Vornado's family of steel heaters, the VMH300 delivers the epitome of comfort and efficiency while complementing your style. With a cool-touch, powder-coated metal case, dials that feel great in your hands, discreet cord storage and our signature Whole Room Vortex Heat Circulation, it not only elevates the look and feel of the typical home heater, it does its job remarkably well. A metal inlet grill that keeps dust (and fingers) at bay, plus other safety features, ensures cozy comfort with peace of mind, along with a 5-year satisfaction guarantee.
- Vortex Action fully circulates warm, gentle air evenly throughout the whole room
- Powder-coated steel construction with all-metal control dials and integrated handle
- 2 heat settings (750W/1500W) and adjustable thermostat
- Advanced safety through cool-touch steel cabinet, 2-stage auto shutoff and tip-over protection
- Dust-reducing inlet grill, cord storage compartment, and 5-year satisfaction guarantee
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Vornado VMH300 Whole Room Metal Heater with 2 Heat Settings and Adjustable Thermostat, Silver
Room or space heating units are a convenient as well as practical approach to help to keep you cozy if the temperatures plunge . By heating the space that will be necessary rather than your entire residence , they are going to help keep down your energy expenditures.
There are actually three major types of area heaters that individuals order . These types are the ceramic , oil filled and infared forms and each one possess their own benefits and disadvantages.
Ceramic space heaters function by applying voltage to ceramic elements that generate heat and that is then transferred to aluminium pieces that heat up . A fan subsequently sends the heated up air exactly where the customer requires it.
Infrared heaters make use of long wave infrared radiation to provide you with heat.
Oil filled heaters still need to have electrical energy to operate but apply oil as a heat reservoir and transmits heat through the use of convection to the outside surface area of the device . They are generally effective to use but as a result of the outside parts end up getting heated they should be utilized with care to protect against any fires or burns.