The flagship in Vornado's family of steel heaters, the VMH600 delivers the epitome of comfort and efficiency while complementing your style. With a metal case, two LED displays for cross-room viewing, a remote control, discreet cord storage, auto-climate control and our signature Whole Room Vortex Heat Circulation, it not only elevates the look and feel of the typical home heater, it does its job remarkably well. A metal inlet grill that keeps dust (and fingers) at bay, plus other safety features, ensures cozy comfort with peace of mind, along with a 5-year satisfaction guarantee.
- Vortex Action fully circulates warm, gentle air evenly throughout the whole room
- Stainless steel construction with two LED displays, touch-sensitive controls, remote and Energy Sync usage indicator
- 2 heat settings (750W/1500W) with fan-only option, auto climate control and 1-12 hour timer
- Advanced safety through cool-touch steel cabinet, 2-stage auto shutoff and tip-over protection
- Dust-reducing inlet grill, integrated handle, cord storage compartment, and 5-year satisfaction guarantee
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Vornado VMH600 Whole Room Stainless Steel Heater with Auto Climate Control and Remote
Room or space heating units are an easy in addition to economical way to help keep you snug if the temperature ranges fall . By just warming up the room or space that will be needed as opposed to the entire home , they should help to keep down your power expenditures.
There are actually three main kinds of area heating units that folks opt for . They are the ceramic , oil filled and infared kinds and each one possess their own benefits and shortcomings.
Ceramic space heaters function by applying voltage to ceramic components that gives off heat and that is then transferred to aluminium materials that heat up . A fan subsequently distributes the heated up air where the end user desires it.
Infrared heating units utilize long wave infrared radiation to give you heat.
Oil filled heaters still require electrical energy to operate but utilize oil as a heat reservoir and sends heat using convection to the outside surface area of the product . These are generally cost-efficient to run but bear in mind due to the fact the outside surface areas get heated they have to be utilized with care to stop any fires or burns.