Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
750W/1500W Oscillating Ceramic Space Heater ETL Listed Portable Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, Electric Heater Fan with Overheat & Tip-Over Protection for Office Home
- ETL Listed Space Heater. Overheat Protection for safety, automatic shut off if it overheats
- Three Settings: 1500-watt high heat, 750-watt low heat and normal cool blow fan.
- Adjustable thermostat control for personalized comfort, perfect for medium size rooms.
- 70° Widespread oscillation portable space heater should Not be used in a wet or damp locations like bathroom and showers
- Actual product measures 6.2″ X 7″ x 9.2″, with built in carry handle, easy to move from place to place.
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- 【Easy Control Heater】Adjust the knob on the right to turn the unit on. "I" is for producing heat at 750 watts, "II" will produce heat faster and hotter at 1500 watts, and ”Fan” will blow out cool air. Then turn the thermostat knob on the left toward the + sign. The adjustable temperature range is 0℉-158℉.It will get the heater to cycle on and off according to if the room’s temperature reaching heater's setting temperature
- 【Energy Efficient Heater】With PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan, this heater put out tons of heater to heat up 200sq.Ft in seconds. Helps to save electric bills by heating up needed small spaces instead of heating the whole house with other centralized heaters. It's quiet enough to use in a bedroom while sleeping
- 【Portable Mini Heater】Dimensions: 6.2" x 7" x 9.2", 3.2 pounds light weight mini heater easy to carry around with handle. This 120V heater has six feet long cord and 2 prong connection fits for indoors use such as office, room, desk, home, bedroom
- 2 Quiet Settings - including high heat and low heat plus an Auto setting make this electric space heater ideal for warming up an area in your home or home office. With widespread oscillation this heater distributes warm air throughout the room
- Adjustable Thermostat - with digital display allows you to adjust the heater's 1500 watt ceramic heating element. With an easy to read digital temperature display you can select a wide range of temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Remote Control & Built-in Timer - allows you to adjust the heater's temperature, timer, oscillation and more from a distance. While the easy to program timer allows you to select 1 hour to 8 hours, in 1 hour intervals
- 1500 watts maximum output with low, high and thermostat controlled settings
- safe ceramic element with overheat protection and cool-touch housing
- Electronic thermostat and auto-off timer
- 【 Meet Your Heating Needs】Maximum 1500w power and 2 heat settings provide efficient heat into every part of the room that needs constant heat in cold weather. Temperature adjustment by 1°F interval allows you to customize your preference temperature.
- 【Get Instant Warmth】This ceramic tower heater warms the air around you by creating a mild current of heat,quickly heat-up with ceramic heating technology, ideal for getting rid of the cold instantly. Requiring no assembly and a carry handle allow portable use.
- 【LOWER YOUR ENERGY BILLS】 ECO setting allows the heater turning on/off automatically by comparing the room tempreture with setted tempreture, which could maximum opitimize your energy consumption.
- Easy to use digital controls with 2 heat settings - high heat (1500 Watts) and low heat (750 Watts)
- Programmable thermostat with 1, 2, 4, or 8 hour timer function
- 360 Degree tip over switch with 2x overheat protection and 1 overheat sensor with a back up cut off fuse to help prevent Overheating
Last update on 2020-04-01 at 03:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-04-01 at 02:46 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Energy Efficient Space Heaters
Space heaters can definitely help you to have heat to regions where you otherwise wouldn’t have it. This can be a temporary predicament or it may be when your frequent heating method just is not performing what it ought to to cover the have to have through specific times on the year. The price of the added energy even though can make your electric bill go through the roof. That is why you should be looking into purchasing these which can be energy efficient.
These models will do far more than just save you revenue in your heating charges. They may be going to help preserve the organic resource of electricity that we have. An excessive amount of of it is actually wasted on a regular basis by households all over the world. Which is a significant concern as these types of natural resources need to very carefully be monitored and only the vital level of them accessed and applied.
You'll be able to inform in the information and facts on the box or on the advertisement if a certain model of space heater is power effective or not. Most of these models won’t price you any more than other models so it truly is a winning scenario for you to invest in them. Do not let the smaller sizes of them fool you either. In several instances you are going to get extra heat than you do with other models of space heaters.
Take your time to evaluate information before you purchase an power effective space heater. You wish to make sure you are acquiring a good quality item which is well-known for obtaining an outstanding safety rating. You also would like to ensure it's going to offer adequate heat for the size of room that you're going to be putting it into.
You may conveniently compare all of that facts which includes costs for power efficient space heaters on line. You can be able to get rating information that's from dependable resources so you do not must just rely on the ads in the a variety of businesses to provide you with what exactly is seriously essential.
Energy effective space heaters can ensure you may have the heat you may need in different areas. They're able to also guarantee you don’t have to spend more than necessary to be able to delight in it. You shouldn’t have to be afraid of what your heating bill is going to be as a consequence of plugging in an added source for heat.