Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
750W/1500W Oscillating Ceramic Space Heater ETL Listed Portable Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, Electric Heater Fan with Overheat & Tip-Over Protection for Office Home
- ETL Listed Space Heater. Overheat Protection for safety, automatic shut off if it overheats
- Three Settings: 1500-watt high heat, 750-watt low heat and normal cool blow fan.
- Adjustable thermostat control for personalized comfort, perfect for medium size rooms.
- 70° Widespread oscillation portable space heater should Not be used in a wet or damp locations like bathroom and showers
- Actual product measures 6.2″ X 7″ x 9.2″, with built in carry handle, easy to move from place to place.
More Space Heaters To Choose From
- 【Easy Control Heater】Adjust the knob on the right to turn the unit on. "I" is for producing heat at 750 watts, "II" will produce heat faster and hotter at 1500 watts, and ”Fan” will blow out cool air. Then turn the thermostat knob on the left toward the + sign. The adjustable temperature range is 0℉-158℉.It will get the heater to cycle on and off according to if the room’s temperature reaching heater's setting temperature
- 【Energy Efficient Heater】With PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan, this heater put out tons of heater to heat up 200sq.Ft in seconds. Helps to save electric bills by heating up needed small spaces instead of heating the whole house with other centralized heaters. It's quiet enough to use in a bedroom while sleeping
- 【Portable Mini Heater】Dimensions: 6.2" x 7" x 9.2", 3.2 pounds light weight mini heater easy to carry around with handle. This 120V heater has six feet long cord and 2 prong connection fits for indoors use such as office, room, desk, home, bedroom
- 【5 Settings Electric Space Heater】: Low(900W),High(1500W), ECO(60℉- 90℉) ,Freeze(45℉) & Fan modes, it can satisfy your different needs with multiple modes flexibly with this portable space heater. Digital LED display clearly shows the current ambient temperature. Press the button of the heater or use a mini remote control, you can adjust to the modes you like based on its powerful functions with this integrated digital room heater.
- 【ECO Energy-Saving & Adjustable Space Heater 】: On ECO mode, you can adjust the temperature between 60℉- 90℉with this adjustable thermostat heater. It will shut off and standby when the ambient temperature is higher than the set temperature. When the indoor space heater’s thermostat detects the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature within 4 ℉, electric space heater will restart to heat. In this way, ECO function automatically help energy saving and reduce your bill greatly.
- 【72° Oscillation & 24H Timer Ceramic Heater】: Get rid of the confusion of fixed heating angle, 72°wide angle heating ensures you a suitable heating and space. Setting appropriate heating time you want from 0.5H to 24H for a good sleep. No need to worry about the cold issue bothering you during a chilly winter. With the remote control equipped for intelligent flexible operation with your finger easily, put at your side then you can smart control your life conveniently.
- 🔥【SMALL HEATER MEASURES】: 7.29" X 5.6" x 9.65".Energy Efficient,Fully Assembled.Portable Heater with Small size and Light weight design.Adjustable thermostat for comfortable warmth—ideal for small areas
- 🔥【Three Heat Settings With Fan】 : 1.High Heat (1500-watt), 2. Low Heat(750-watt ).3.Fan only for summer.It makes the electric space heater ideal for warming up your personal space in small home and office.
- 🔥【Adjustable Thermostat】 : Combined with an adjustable thermostat control,the small heater can according to the thermostat setting let your room remain at a comfortable temperature.And allows you to adjust the heater's 1500 watt ceramic heating element. Simply turn the dial to the heat setting you desire and enjoy comforting warmth.
- Great Helper to Warm Your Corner: You can fit the heater in any place with its compact size of 4.9*4.9*8.1 inches. On the desktop in your office, beside your bed, under the table, anywhere you can imagine.
- Easy But Not Noisy: This space heater is super easy to use: switch on the main power button on the back, press the ON/OFF on the top, then choose your desired temp setting, you can enjoy the warm and toasty air quietly, the noise is under 45 dB, hardly notice.
- Take Care All Your Safety Concern: With overheat protection and tip-over protection, the ceramic heater will automatic power-off when overheating or tipped over. Your safety is our biggest concern.
- SAFE & RELIABLE: This small space heater made from fire-retardant materials; Adopts premium PTC ceramic heating elements that do not consume oxygen and produce no flames or lights, creating a healthier and more comfortable environment;The ceramic heater has a self-regulating element and automatic overheating protection for added safety. It will automatically shut it off if the temperature exceeds the limit value and back to work once it gets to a safe temperature inside.
- ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT CONTROL: Features a temperature range of 41 °F-95 °F; Rotate the thermostat control dial to lower the temperature once the room is warm, this ceramic heater will greatly reduce power consumption. This indoor heater comes with an adjustable thermostat so you can more accurately control how warm you are.
- INSTANT WARM-UP: The small space heater heats up a room within seconds thanks to its 1,500 W output, reliable ceramic heating elements and large air outlet; Distributes warm air evenly around a large area of up to 108 sq. ft.; The space heater suitable for living rooms, dressing rooms, bedrooms, studies, offices and more.
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 10:36 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:56 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Finding Energy Efficient Space Heaters
Space heaters can definitely assist you to acquire heat to locations where you otherwise wouldn’t have it. This could be a temporary scenario or it could be when your standard heating system just is not performing what it should to cover the want throughout specific times from the year. The price of the further energy though can make your electric bill undergo the roof. This is the reason you should be seeking into acquiring these which might be power effective.
These models will do a lot more than just save you revenue in your heating fees. They're going to help preserve the natural resource of electrical energy that we've got. Too much of it is actually wasted on a regular basis by households all over the world. That is a significant concern as these kinds of organic sources require to cautiously be monitored and only the necessary quantity of them accessed and used.
You might be capable of tell in the data on the box or on the advertisement if a particular model of space heater is power effective or not. Most of these models will not cost you any more than other models so it seriously is a winning circumstance for you to invest in them. Don’t let the smaller sized sizes of them fool you either. In quite a few situations you may get more heat than you do with other models of space heaters.
Take your time to compare information prior to you buy an energy effective space heater. You wish to ensure you are purchasing a good quality item that is definitely well known for obtaining an outstanding safety rating. You also wish to be sure it can be going to present sufficient heat for the size of area that you are going to become putting it into.
You can simply examine all of that data such as rates for power effective space heaters on the web. You'll have the ability to get rating info that is from reputable sources so you don’t have to just depend on the ads in the a variety of companies to provide you with what is seriously critical.
Power efficient space heaters can ensure you might have the heat you'll need in a variety of places. They will also make certain you don’t have to pay greater than essential to have the ability to delight in it. You shouldn’t need to be afraid of what your heating bill is going to become on account of plugging in an added supply for heat.